Thread: Need the Torrent application for ipad/iphone

Need the Torrent application for ipad/iphone

Well I am having the iPad and iPhone both now the thing here is that I want to best torrent application for them because I need to download some software and application for the iphone that I am sung. Actually I am not aware of the application available for them that will allow me to do the further downloads. So please help me in this one and let me know what I can do to solve the issue here. Does anyone using any such torrent application if yes then please share your views regarding the application with its performance.

Re: Need the Torrent application for ipad/iphone

Well if this is the case then I want you to go with the uTorrent which is the best torrent application that I have ever used. BitTorrent Inc. has been characteristic of 'web' of remote access to your client Falcon iPhone compatible. uTorrent users can now download remote control from anywhere with your iPhone. Torrents can be added, stopped and removed with an interface to appear identical to the version of uTorrent application.The Falcon is one of the main pillars for the future of uTorrent.

If you will ask me then I want you to install the Umonitor application that will definitely help you to do the downloads. I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you. uMonitor uTorrent is a client application for iPhone and iPod touch that lets you control the torrent files downloaded via uTorrent on a Windows PC or Mac. uMonitor uses uTorrent web interface to show live progress of your torrent downloads today. μMonitor not available in the App Store that Apple rejected because you do not want any application 'torrent' in the iPhone, so you need a jailbroken iPhone to install Cydia uMonitor.

According to me you have to just go with the iTorrent because it is the lone application that is easily available and also helps to gain more advantage. Bring a BitTorrent client in your pocket is getting closer with the launch of new tools for high-power communications, such as the much-hyped Apple iPhone.It TorrentFreak almost seem as if the only news site based on technology have not led to any part of the iPhone, one way or another. To correct this deficit, we wondered 'would it be possible in a torrent? After all, what could be more emblematic using something (potentially) iTorrent.

Well I want you to install the bittorrent on you system because that might really help you to solve you the issue. BitTorrent client is a Peer-To-Peer. It supports torrent files Torrent and to distribute any file type: video, audio, image, executable and much more via the Bit Torrent network. Simple to use, simply download link for the file in a web page and load the program or another utility that can read a torrent file However, the application does not have an integrated search engine. Then you must specify a destination directory for files to download. In addition, you can stop the download whenever you want and resume later. Many more users download the same file, the more bandwidth is important.