Thread: Most popular Media player

Most popular Media player

Ever since I have started using my Windows Mobile phone I’ve been using the vlc media player. My device, the HTC 7 Mozart is a most dazzling in terms of the looks of the gadget. I like the dull finish of my handset and am fully satisfied with its features. Apart from its features I wanted to know about the windows media players that are meant for windows. I would even like to know about other media players for mobiles running on a different platform.

Re: Most popular Media player

You get the Windows Media Player Mobile in your windows phone, it is an application which can play videos and music. If you have media files stored on your mobile phone then you can play them using the windows media player mobile. Moreover you can even play videos or songs that you have streamed from the network. It can even play files which are protected with windows media Digital Rights Management. In fact you can even organize the media files that are stored on your phone, including creating playlistsfor video and music files

I have been on with my Android for a couple of months and the media player that is loaded is the Stream media player. This player can be used to play a video from a web camera, it even enables to see the internet TV, and can even be used to play media files. The Stream media player is a truly amazing application. It is a freeware with the file size of about 866 kb. This application runs on Android 1.5 and beyond and has got a good response.

Hey I am using the same device, that is the HTC 7 Mozart. It is a cool mobile phone with a S LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a screen resolution of about 480 x 800 pixels. It has ROM of 512 MB, RAM of 576 MB, and an internal memory of 8 GB. It is loaded with a Wi Fi system, a stereo radio with RDS, and runs on operating system of Microsoft Windows Phone 7. I love all the features that it has, but I have a problem playing an item on the internet. So if you can guide me with this issue.

It is easy to stream videos and music which are stored somewhere else, once your mobile phone is connected to the internet. On your screen go to Start and then choose Windows Media, now go to Menu and choose Library, now you are supposed to tap the Menu option and open URL, here you can do two things, either enter the address of the streaming music or video that you want and select OK, or else you can move to History and scroll to a particular URL and select OK.