Thread: Get DVD's into your android phone

Get DVD's into your android phone

I have a huge collections of DVDs in which I have stored some of my favorite movies and video clips. Some of the DVDs are HD, which means the whole single movie reside in one single DVD. I don’t have much time to see them while I am at a home. However I travel a lot for my work purpose. I have android phone and using it very well. Now I want to add those DVDs into my android so that I can able to watch it whenever I want. Is there any possibility to do so? Some of the DVD files are stores in my computer’s HDD. I want to convert them too and put it in this device.

Re: Get DVD's into your android phone

Actually it clearly depends on what model of cell phone you have. However there are two steps: ripping as well as converting. In order to rip those DVDs or movies, I would recommend DVD Decrypter. There you should go to Mode-ISO-Read, clack where to store the file, and after that strike goes. There are only some DVD's that won’t rip through that. Therefore utilize DVD FAB Decrypter. Ensure to rip the DVD 1:1, which means don’t compress here. In order to squeeze the DVD, I suggest Handbrake. It's a small harder to study at opening, except permits vast control in excess of superiority, bitrates, and every sorts of additional settings.

Depends on top of what you would like since your last result. If you are gazing to simply obtain the movies to your android phone, in that case I recommend Catalyst 3. Hands downward the most excellent I have utilized to relocate a movie directly to mobile phone. It has numerous phones outline previously programmed in it. Simply select mobile phone as well as movie, and there you go. DVD Catalyst 3 does the whole thing in single step. I was much overwhelmed I purchased it. There are lots of settings in support of dissimilar android phones, as well as video settings plus audio settings.

By the use of Ubuntu I utilize dvdRip to rip plus transcode the DVD toward an avi which is a long-lasting procedure, after that I translate the avi toward .3gp by the use of below command.
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i originalfile.avi -s qcif -vcodec h263 -acodec libfaac -ac 1 -ar 32000 -r 25 -ab 32 -y convertedfile.3gp
    Just put back the 'originalfile.avi' and 'convertedfile.3gp' by way of the file names you wish for. The options inside the command are the finest concession for file dimension, video eminence, and displaying. Look forward to an 800Mb avi to chomp downward to approximately 100-170Mb as a 3gp file. Furthermore you will also necessitate installing the libfaac codecs

DVD Catalyst 4 converts the DVD movies and any shows to a video files that you are able to apply through your phone. As a result of installing DVD Catalyst 4 on your PC, you will be able to translate your individual DVD album (and video files you may previously have) into somewhat that will drive on your Blackberry, android and so on. No necessitate paying for the movies over again, or upsetting about watching them inside a day prior to they terminate. DVD Catalyst 4 transforms your DVDs (unique, iso as well as folders) and each and every one of regular video files, counting MKV, MPG, MP4, AVI, DIVX, XVID and additional, devoid of the require to install extra application.