Thread: Which is the best among Desire HD or Dell Streak dilemma

Which is the best among Desire HD or Dell Streak dilemma

Hello friends I have been looking to buy a smart phone or a tablet that has got all the features that a normal computer system will have, I have been looking for the best that is available in the market, what I have searched and gone through so far is that the HTC Desire HD or Dell Streak dilemma are the best that contains each and every feature that we want our tablet to have but since I cannot buy both of them so can any one help me to suggest which one would be the best option to get. Also, if some one has got some more better idea or phone then please provide the information about that as well.

Re: Which is the best among Desire HD or Dell Streak dilemma

Hey I can bet you that you will not find any more smart phone as better than the Dell Streak, as with the company reputation is concerned It has given the tablet features like multi-touch display with a diagonal 5 where the iPad tablet reaches almost 10, which leads to a use that will not necessarily be the same. Dell Tablet Streak stays on this point still attached to the world of smartphones, as evidenced by its ability to sell its mobile and associated with a voice plan and data. It also has the advantage of having a 5 megapixel camera on the back of a webcam in front, two points that are lacking in the tablet from Apple Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 1 GHz, 2 GB it loads of internal memory, expandable microSD slot, and wireless connectivity WiFi / Bluetooth and a GPS module. So always go for this one.

Hey if you want the comparison with the Dell Streak then I can tell you that the HTX Desire is having the best of the specifications, a 8 megapixel camera with autofocus and dual LED flash which can shoot in 720p HD, 4GB of internal memory which 1.5 available to the user, microSD support, 768MB of RAM, a connection Quad band + 3G, WiFi b / g / n, Bluetooth 2.1, aGPS and built a 3.5mm jack. Only concern is that the screen is a little bit small as compared to the Dell Streak, so if screen is not a issue to you then you should go with this one.

Hey I am will surely put my whole money on this Desire HD as it has found that the Desire HD is undoubtedly the most anticipated, the crossing of the HTC HD2 and Desire of the HTC's first name. 1024MHz CPU, 768MB RAM, 8-megapixel sensor, 4.3 "screen multitouch ... A very nice technical specifications, but is it really live up to expectations. With a near-simultaneous release of both models, we used: a full keyboard sliding Desire for Z and a giant screen for the Desire HD. All these little things do count with the smart phone that you are about to buy so please make sure that you choos eteh best.

According to me Dell has more comparative nature to advance as compared to the Samsung HTC Desire tablet and that in the long run, this tablet pc will surely going to become the best when in comparison to other, so I would definitely reckon you to go with the Dell Streak, not only because of the low price but if we look as it capability to advance I can assure that this is something very interesting and that ,it can surely be very durable enough to give its worth for the buy. If I was on your side I would have gone for this Dell Streak, but unfortunately I cannot go for it right now.

I think most of the guys have suggested for the Dell Streak and that I would also suggest you the same as it is equipped with a dual heart Nvidia 2 1 GHz, like many of his competitors at CES, and 16 to 32 GB of storage (expandable via SDHC card), but does not manage, a priori, HD video. Indeed, Dell has provided no USB port or HDMI output to its shelf. The manufacturer has not addressed this topic during the presentation of its product in Las Vegas, while other brands have not failed to emphasize the skills of their multimedia terminal. We just know that it has a digital camera of 5 megapixels and a 1.3-megapixel front camera. Another major disappointment, she embarks Android 2.2 and not the latest version of the Google OS.