Thread: Require push email configuration for GMail, Rediffmail, Yahoo, Hotmail

Require push email configuration for GMail, Rediffmail, Yahoo, Hotmail

I have Nokia phone 5070. I am new user of this company and I want to configure the push the e- mail for g mail, yahoo and Radiff mail but I don’t know about it because of that I am not able to do this. Can you help me, to push the e-mail configuration if I am trying to it I did not get any idea so if you have any solution please provide me as soon as possible I am waiting. If you give me solution I am very thanks full to you.

Re: Require push email configuration for GMail, Rediffmail, Yahoo, Hotmail

Your problem is to configuring push mail, it is depend upon your organization. Every organization has its own security policy. It is depend they allows push mail or not. Many of the big organizations do not allow that. To some of non black berry modals, black berry deliver black berry connect software to use another hand set, for work like black berry. I estimate that the latest versions of E-series not have the Black Berry Connect presented to them.

Gmail doesn’t support the PUSH EMAIL facility. And when you check your e-mail by your mobile phone then you get enable push email option, why are you not looking for the CORTADO. I use Cartado it is fine to use .when I stared to use it and check my e-mail first time, my mobile asked me if I want allow push e-mail then I say yes. It provide me a list of push E-mail services. And it’s working fine for me. I think you should to go for this. And it is one of the better options.

I was have the problem with my phone and I was searching the solution for that but I didn’t got, then I contact to the nokia gallery and there is one person who gone to help me about it. Why you not thinking about this, this is one of the simplest way to find a solution related with any problem related with nokia phone. I would like to suggest you to go for this type of easy way solution. It is really help you to find the better option for you.

You can give only one ID on to push mail. But when you are bee setting mail ID to it then you can only add one ID to that, more than that you will be not able to add it, so when you will be this then add that mail ID which you are using most and it is been given to all. Where it is not been supported in Gmail, so you can do it and if you wanted to check gmail mails then you need to check from web. If you are find problem to do it then you can refer manual of phone which is been there in below link, just go over there and check it out that it is working for you.

Nokia 5070 User Guide

I have came across with a idea that there is been option in Gmail which is been know as forwarding, when you go to that option and select it then you will be getting all your mails which are there in your Gmail forwarded to mail id which you have provided in that. If you are having cortado mail id then you better add it that, when you will be doing this then all your mails which are there in Gmail will be automatically forwarded to cortado inbox which is really nice. Even this feature is been available in yahoo India, so you can get all your mails which are there in Yahoo. It is really nice feature. If you are not still not comfortable with this then there are some java applications for this phone, so just search for Free Push E-Mail Nokia 5070 Java Apps then you will be able to get some or other link and just add that on to phone. Once you have add that then you will be able to work it out.