Thread: Samsung Galaxy Europa Vs HTC Wildfire

Samsung Galaxy Europa Vs HTC Wildfire

I have a craze of using the phone of the Android and also planning to get one for me. I have heard that many of the application are being used in the phones of the Androids and also the list of the application that is being supported by it is vast. I have the craze of using the Google phones that has been launched by it recently. All the application of that is present in the phones of the Google is the best and also I have heard that Google has launched some of the smart phones along with the collaboration of Samsung and HTC. I have heard that the phone called the Samsung Galaxy Europa and HTC Wildfire is the new phones that have been launched. Please tell me the details of the phones and also which one is the best for the use.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Europa Vs HTC Wildfire

The Europa i5500 Galaxy is said to be another small format Android phone and is said to be running Android 2.1, but also stuffing in a much more comfortable on the wallet and is easy to use. The phone is said to be available at the market rate of Rs.15000, and also the functioning of the phone is said to be the best. Samsung is a bit late to the party with the Galaxy Samsung Europe, but is said to be easily eclipsing the size of the mini T-Mobile and Vodafone Pulse 845 in construction and performance.

The phone is said to have the camera that is of 2 megapixel on the back of Europe, but is a bit tiresome and the shots that are taken in it is a bit of bad. The phone has got the options of the landscape and other options to but the main issue is that the working of the phone is not good with the video recording to. But when you see the case of the HTC the phone is working fine and also the camera quality is bit good to. And the phone is also not having most of the application inbuilt in it.

The phone of the HTC is said to be having the option of 3.2 LCD display that is as small as they come from an Android phone. And also it is running on to the Android 2.1, and is only 2.4 "wide, 4.2" high and just under a half an inch thick. The facility of the touch screen is smooth is having the effect of the fluid in it, and four touch-sensitive buttons below it allow easy routing through the operating system. So it is being said that better make the use of the phone of the HTC then to make the use of Samsung that has got some of the more of the inbuilt features in it.