Thread: Looking for application like instagram in android phone

Looking for application like instagram in android phone

Yesterday i was looking for the application called instagarm for my android phone. I was gifted a htc desire z phone by my brother. I just love this phone. If anyone of you is not knowing about this particular application then let me tell you that this application is for those who love to click the photos and want to upload it in the social networking websites. It is a great application but the sad part is that this application is only available with the iPhone and can be used in the iPhone only. So i am looking for any similar application that comes close to this application. So anyone having any idea about this particular application then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Looking for application like instagram in android phone

I would advice you to have a look at the picplz application which is specially developed for the android phones. The main feature of this particular application is the clean and simple user interface. Easy uploading of the background pictures, integration with all the majority social networking websites. So there would be no problem for you to click the pictures and then upload it wherever you want. The performance of this application is quite good. All the process in this application is quite smooth. So do search for this particular application in the internet. You will definitely like it.

If you ask me i would advice you to have a look at the vignette application, this application is quite similar to the instagram. I have this application in my Motorola droid phone. This application is quite interesting and i just love using it. I think so there is no need to have a look at the instagram application after using this particular application. I know instagram is a good application but once you have started using the vignette application. I am quite sure that you will forget the need for the instagram application. So i hope i am clear with my views. In case if you have some query about this product then do feel free to ask me about it.

While browsing through the internet i came across a article which meant that the iPhone users favorite application is heading towards the android platform. So that is a statement which means that this application would be soon available for the android users as well. So that is a fantastic news. I am very happy to hear about it. If that is the case then i would be successfully be able to use the instagram application in my android phone too. I hope they will not be making any changes in the application. I want the application in the same way as it is. So i am looking forward for this particular application and i am hoping that it will be releasing soon.

Well its something new to hear in this forum. I would love to have this application in my htc evo. My sister has a iPhone but i use it for most part of the time. Clicking photography and uploading it is my passion. So that's why i know the importance of the instagram in the phone. So that’s why when it comes to the android platform. I would be so happy. I would be the first one to get that application in my phone. It seems we will have to wait so that the version is released. If you all get any updates about this product then do post in your news here. thanks a lot.

Well coming back to the main topic. The application that we were talking about which is close to the instagram. Developers have developed a similar application named ‘Camera360′ which does similar thing of Instagram. Similar thing means all the features that are offered by the instagram could be seen in this application as well. The photo effects and the filtering options are quite similar. So do have a look at them. You will also get to learn more about the different modes with the help of which you can shoot the pictures. There are approximately six different modes from which you can choose to shoot. I found this application quite interesting and hence I would advise you to have a look on this application in the various websites. You will surely like it.

Well it was great to hear about this release of instagram application in the phone. Well if it is releasing soon then it would be great waiting for it. Anyways trying the new options would also not be a bad idea for the android phones. I will try looking for the applications that you have suggested above. I have never heard about such applications before. I hope all the applications are good and hence will work well with my htc desire z phone. Anyways thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given on this topic. I really appreciate your efforts for helping me with this subject.