Thread: OpenOffice applications for Android

OpenOffice applications for Android

I have been a good fan of Android ever since it first came into view. There are lots of things I interested about this platform and the capability to improve. I am looking for a unique software or application called Openoffice for android phones. I understand that the Quickoffice is previously available for Android and I have used it already. But I am looking for this particular one. If it is already available then it would be very helpful. If it is not obtainable yet then I hope that in future some developed soon come with this idea.

Re: OpenOffice applications for Android

OpenOffice is partially coded in java previously and Android is also java virtual machine. Therefore I visualize, it would not be an excessively multifaceted port. Sun possess java as well as "owns" OpenOffice and at rest composes noteworthy offerings to the development as a result it wouldn't surprise me to observe them carry out it at several tip downward the line, they absolutely appear like the most excellent applicant to distribute such things. From the time when their name is on top of this overwhelming MS Office substitute, they furthermore contain awareness in considering extensive implementation of an OpenOffice convenient document viewer or editor.

I prefer Google Doc's rather than OpenOffice because it is extremely cool. I utilize it a lot. However not in so far as OpenOffice. Google Docs is huge text access, excluding is a normal outlandish for text arrangement. Present Word processing is concerning further than simply spell inspection. It's essentially a restricted appearance of DeskTop distributing, and this is where Google Docs falls critically dumpy. But some still like Google Docs as primary Doc viewer/editor for their android. I think that there is lot many things come into view about the Google Doc’s bugs and issues. It may not be a bug but may be a limitation.

OpenOffice is a very cool application suite comparable to the Microsoft Office. The specification is that it is at no cost. Customers who start at the price of the Microsoft Office contain an application that has numerous identical functionalities. It has a text editor, a worksheet application, a PowerPoint function, as well as a database. There are 4 best apps which will clearly fulfill your recommendation and you can try them depending on your needs.
    • OfficeSuite Viewer
    • Document Viewer
    • SeasPrint
    • Androffice

Android OpenOffice applications contain dissimilar features and able to be first-class alternates for shipping a laptop more or less amid you. The mainly efficient application is the OfficeSuite Viewer Professional edition. This will permit you to generate and change files in a numeral of set-ups or formats. This is the single thing I would surely suggest. On the other hand, if you have merely imperfect necessitate in support of an application, in that case the additional applications have that ability and will be superior well-matched to those requirements. Undeniably, still if you would like to print docs, the SeasPrint application will accomplish the trick.