Thread: when Nokia C2 is going to be released?

when Nokia C2 is going to be released?

I have heard about the Nokia C2 dual SIM mobile phone and have decided to buy a one for me. But I don’t know what is the releasing date of this mobile phone. And I have waited a lot to take this dual SIM mobile phone. So please someone let me know what are the best features of this phone? And how is the performance of the same. But most important is the releasing date. So if anyone have any idea regarding this phone then please let me know when I can buy this phone.

Re: when Nokia C2 is going to be released?

C2 comes with a very unique feature, ie, which can carry two SIM at once, and one of them is hot swappable! That means you can change the SIM card while the phone is on. C2 will come preloaded with live tools and e Ovi Ovi. Moreover, micro SD card support up to 32GB. You can also listen to music through any FM radio or music player. Has a timeout to 16.5 days. The phone offers a storage capacity of 1,000 entries in the calendar, VGA camera, Bluetooth and GPRS. This series of 40 phones will be available in five colors, ie, gray, black, magenta, dark blue and white.

Well if you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with this phone because it is the cheapest Dual SIM phone and also the one which has the vast storage of up to 32 gb memory. Now what you have to do here is that just go and buy this one if it is there in the market. I am sure that this phone will definitely help you a lot and also will satisfy all your needs. In fact it will be soon be launched in the market and then you can have you hands on the same.

As said by you that you want to buy this phone but really don’t know the exact release date of this phone then I guess this phone will be releasing on the mid of 2011. So there is no longer waiting till Nokia announces the exact dates then you will inform about the same. I hope that this will understand and then you can wait for some period to have this phone. And mark my words it will really impress you with the sound clarity.