Thread: Group MMS and Pic Messages not working on Verizon iPhone

Group MMS and Pic Messages not working on Verizon iPhone

I have the issue here in my case and I really find this with the brand new iPhone that I have here with me. I have seen that I am getting issue in sending the Group MMS and at the same time getting issue while receiving it as well. I thought that the cell phone was really working fine but then found this issue is really disturbing me here. I have seen that after I send or receive the Group MMS it is just not getting displayed in the text group. I have seen that the message is getting in the cell phone individually. The same sort of issue is seen with the picture message as well. Any picture when I send it is just shown on the screen with no subject written on it. Has any one else seen the issue before?

Re: Group MMS and Pic Messages not working on Verizon iPhone

This is really not an issue of the iPhone dear. It is default behavior of the cell phone and there is really nothing that I can do for the default behavior of the cell phone. It seems to me that you are new to the iPhone environment and here and hence you are getting the issue here. Now regarding the No Subject issue that you have mentioned if you want you can enable the same ion the settings. Once you make the change then you will be able to get the things working in the proper manner. Really the NO Subject issue will really get solved in your case in this way. Let me know if you were able to get this thing working in your case there. Hope that you will really not have trouble in doing that there.

It really makes sense and let me tell you that when you are sending the MMS then you might see it getting grouped at one location but when you receive the MMS from the sender then it is really not going to get stuck with the older entries of the same sender. A similar observation has been noticed with the Android cells as well. Hope that you do not have any other issue with the cell phone and if you have any then please let us know about the same. I think that you are pretty much satisfied to know what the actual things are and exactly how the iPhone operates. Regarding the other issue of yours it seems that you have got a decent explanation and how you can get that particular thing working as well on the cell phone of yours.

I am sure that you were not mixing with the multiple chat and the MMS. Well if you want you can enjoy this feature on the cell phone there. I can group chat with my friends and I really like that. Also if the friends of yours have the iPhone then the scenario will actually look like the chat room. We just enjoy this feature. It just works in the same manner as the things go in the Yahoo Messengers Conference Mode. You will be required to turn on the Group Messaging for the same on the cell phone of yours. Once someone says anything it not only comes to me but it also gets delivered to all the users that are connected at that time for the chat there. I would really like you to give this a try there as well.

Actually I think that I have the issue with the cell phone and I really cannot send the Group MMS or say Group SMS and I am really fed up with the same. I was having the issue for the past two days and I thought that I will be able to get working sooner or later but was actually not able to get it working. What can you all suggest me to do here? I will be really glad to have any sort of explanation in this matter here. I thought that going with Verizon will really keep the things well but I have only seen the issues getting increasing here. Any help in the matter will be appreciated here.

It seems to me that you should have been allowed to send and receive the message. Is there any issue with the calls as well? Did you jailbreak the cell phone? If you have not done the jailbreak then you might have got caught with the issue because of some severe update and hence it might have disturbed the normal working of the cell phone. If you want you can just try to rest the cell phone and see if that can come with some sort of remedy in the case of yours. You will be required to go to the Summary tab and then you will be required to go to the Restore tab. Once you select this option then you will be required to wait for some time so that the Hard Reset completes on the cell phone. Hope that this will really push up the things there.