Thread: Cannot find On-The-Go playlist on iPhone 4

Cannot find On-The-Go playlist on iPhone 4

I really do not know what is the issue with the cell phone of mine here. On the iPod I was able to see the On-The-Go playlist feature but when I try to see for the same on the iPhone 4 of mine I just cannot see it here. Can you all please let me what were the things that I actually needed to do. I am sure that this feature was available with the older version of the iPhone and I just want to have it here on this cell phone as well. Can you all there please help me in getting it here? What is the big deal? Have they just removed it from the newer version of iPhone? Let me know if I will be required to see for some other thing or is it like that I will be required to stick to the standard playlists and that too with the clear button there.

Re: Cannot find On-The-Go playlist on iPhone 4

Well in reality this feature has been deleted from the cell phone and if you are really finding this annoying then it is really the fact there. With the evolution in iPhone this feature On-The-Go playlist has been removed and I really do not think that you will be able to have this working in any manner. IT will be better if you can just stick to the standard playlists option and try to adjust with all the things there. Well if not that then you can see for some other application some other third party application instead and see if that can help you with the issue of the playlist in any manner. With the iPhone on the default basis you are really not going to see this going in your way in any manner. Hope that this must have cleared all the doubts for the cell phone of yours.

Well you can try to go with some other work around instead and see if that can help; you with the things that you actually wanted here. All you have to do is on the iPhone you will have to go under the playlist and then make a click on the Add Playlist option that you will find there. Once you make a click there then you will have the full authority to change the name of the songs to anything that you actually want there. Also you will be able to Sync here in the manner that you want and in the similar manner that the other playlists would have actually.

It will be simply great if you can just go with the third party application that other have mentioned here. You can get the MPlayer for the iPhone of yours. It is the player that has been designed for the iPhone and hence I really think that you should go with this there. In addition to this it also has support for mpeg4, h.264, wmv, mp3, aac, wma, real media and t-dmb as well. Not only this it can also create and read media files in format. In addition to this I have also seen that this player has the support for the replay function as well. Also at the end I would just like to say that it is the complete thing that you actually want and I am sure that you will simply love this application. Let me get notified about the same.

I have the issue with the On-The-Go playlist option on the iPod of mine and hence I thought that it will be simply great if you all there can help me with the issue that I am having here. I had managed to make a list for playing the files but I have seen that when ever I connect the iPod to the computer it just deletes it there. I just want to save this On-The-Go playlist and any help in the matter will be appreciated. I just want to save this so that I will not be required to save it using the System. On the older iPod I was able to save this directly but know I have seen that this feature is actually missing here. Please let me know why they have just removed it from here and how can I have this working now.

You can try to save the On-The-Go playlist using the iTunes if you are not getting any of the things going in your way. But along with this I would just like to say that using it should be the last option as you can see that if you will go in this way then there will be a lot of issue with the speed. Also when you will sync the things with iTunes then it i.e. On-The-Go playlist might change to On-The-Go playlist-1 and might get moved down in accordance with the alphabetic order. Regarding the authors query you will not see it with the new release as well.