Thread: Cannot upload 720p video on YouTube using iPhone

Cannot upload 720p video on YouTube using iPhone

Well I do not know if this is the issue with the cell phone or I am doing something wrong here. The thing is that I have shot a video from the iPhone of mine and I want it to be uploaded on the YouTube. Well the thing is that I can have it uploaded in 240 pixels or in 360 pixels but I cannot have the same video uploaded in 720 pixels. Is there some sort of restriction? The video that I want to upload is of 720 pixels the High Definition. Can you all please let me know how I can have the video to be uploaded on the video site? I have been in the settings of the Camera of the cell phone but really cannot find anything helpful there. I will be waiting for any sort of help that I can get in this matter here. I will be really happy to get the same on faster rate.

Re: Cannot upload 720p video on YouTube using iPhone

You just cannot have the iPhone to only upload the video in the 720 pixel. You will be required to see for the iMovie application here so that you can have the video uploaded to the YouTube. You will be required to have iMovie downloaded on the iPhone and once you have this running on the cell phone then you will be allowed to have the 720 pixels video on YouTube to be downloaded. I am sure that this will really help you with the upload there. Give this a try and let me know if it really helped you in any manner.

Well if you are able to get the video on the internet on YouTube in the 240 and 360 pixels then I am sure that you will be able to get the video uploaded in the 720 pixel frame as well. But I am of the strong opinion that you will be required to make use of the iPhoto application here. You will be required to connect the cell phone of yours to the computer and then import all the videos and the photos to this iPhoto and then upload the video to YouTube. In this case you will be required to make use of the system so that this operating can be completed here.

I am of the opinion that iMovie will be the best option to go with and if you want to know how then here are the steps for the same. Plug the iPhone of yours to the system and then download iMovie. Once you are done with this then you will be required to get videos exported to iMovie. Once the export is over then you will be required to upload the videos on the YouTube. While you will be uploading the video there then it will offer you the option to upload the video in High Definition. I have seen that there is really no other way by which you will be able to have this working for you. I am sure that this will really work in your case and should go in the manner that you want. Give this a hit and let me know about the same.

I am sure that this application that I will be introducing will really solve the issue that you are having there. By default you will be able to get the 360 pixels video on the YouTube but if you want to have the 720 pixel video on the YouTube downloaded in this manner. The name of the application is 720p Uploader. It is compatible with almost all the version of iPhone and also the installation and the interface of the application is also pretty decent and helpful. You will be able to upload the video without losing the quality. You will be required to login to yours account so that you can make the upload there. You can get this application for free on the App Store. Just navigate there and you will have this application.

I have been able to upload the videos on YouTube and I have really been able to do the same without any issue. I am using iMovies here. Actually you just cannot transfer the 720 pixel file directly to the YouTube. I really find this application working here. The name of the application is iMovies export 720P file. All you have to do is transfer all the files from the cell phone to the desktop of the PC and then log in to the YouTube account and then start to upload the video files from the YouTube Uploader. I will for sure give the above application a try again.