Thread: Nokia c5 is not detected on my laptop

Nokia c5 is not detected on my laptop

Well I have recently purchased the Nokia C5 mobile phone and it is really a cool phone. But the only thing that is worrying me here is that I am not able to connect my phone with the laptop that I am having. I mean to say that whenever I connect the phone via USB then it is simply not detected. I really don’t know why it is not detected and shows only that the phone is connection. Please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to get the appropriate use of the USB connectivity which is provided to me.

Re: Nokia c5 is not detected on my laptop

The first thing that I want you to ensure that whether you have installed the PC suite on your laptop or not. And if the PC suite is not present on the phone then you have to immediately install the same because it acts as the mediator between the same. Now what you have to do here us that just get the CD which you must have got while you purchased the phone and then just install it on the system and then see whether the phone is detected or not. I guess it should be because PC suite is the only one which provides better sync between the computer system and the mobile phone.

Well if you will ask me then connecting the phone with the system is nothing but mass storage where indirectly the memory card of the phone is being read and then the data is transferred on to it or taken from the same. So in this case I guess that you have to just see whether the memory card is doing well or not and if the memory card is corrupt then it will definitely the system will not allow you to have an access on the same. So I want you to just to check out with the memory card I guess it is really having some issues with you phone.

As said by you that you are getting the error which is saying that the phone is connecting then you have to just see which mode you have selected on the phone after connecting it to the system. And once the phone is connected to it in the “MASS STORAGE” and then see whether the phone is detected or not. And if it is not then it is the serious case and you will need to take a helping hand from Nokia care I hope that they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve the issue.