Thread: Ovi Suite Not Working for the Update in Nokia X5

Ovi Suite Not Working for the Update in Nokia X5

I have been using the phone of the Nokia X5 since 2 years and has been using this phone for the connection of the internet through the use of the Ovi suite that is present in it. You can just check out the specification of the phone and the phone will excite you with all the specifications that is present it, so that you get the full access to the latest technology in it. I have been using Ovi since then and I have no idea what is the issue that is being faced by me. Please help me out with the issues and also the reason for the non functioning of the OVI suite in it.

Re: Ovi Suite Not Working for the Update in Nokia X5

At the time of the updates of the phone you will have to switch OFF the phone or else it happens automatically when you switch on the PC suite mode and also the phone remains OFF for a considerable length of time. And then it’s no problem else you should just simply leave it to do its job. And when it switches OFF, it’s but noticeable that the display will show USB Connection lost. During that period do not disconnect the phone and until the switches ON on its own after you are see all the installation complete.

And also see that if the OVI suite is displaying the message then you have to restart the system that you are using or else you can just restart the OVI suit itself and then see that whether the connection is being lost or not. And if you are using some of the previous versions of the Ovi suite then it is that you have to see that what kind of the issues is being faced by Ovi. Try to make the use of the newer version of the Ovi suite and then see that whether the same issue is being faced by you. And then you can just try making the use of the newer version of the Ovi suit for the system that you are working and hen just see that where there is any of the issues with it or not.

You can just try the option of the update of the Firmware and then it is that you can just see that whether it working out for or not. If you are updating the Firmware then it is that, you don’t have to look out for the other version and then just make use of the application in it properly. And also check out for the connection that you are using in which the GPS is also not working out well or not. But the main thing is that you can just see the suit is showing any of the problems with the syncing or not.