Thread: My Nokia c5-03 case has cracks

My Nokia c5-03 case has cracks

I have recently purchase the Nokia c5-03 mobile phone and after few days I found that there was a crack on the case, I mean the mobile was never fallen from any distance then why there was a crack. It was really shocking when I saw the same. So please help me in this case and let me know the proper solution over it. I want to ask you people whether you have faced the same issue with the mobile phone of yours. If yes then please let me know how I can solve this one. I have also described the crack with the image below.

re: My Nokia c5-03 case has cracks

Actually the problem that you are facing is quite unacceptable because as said by you that the mobile was not fallen from anywhere else and you are also saying that it were the same when it was purchased. Then I want to clear you one thing that the phone which are produced by Nokia are fully checked and then the final piece is ready to be packed. And they will not give you any defaulted mobile because it is passed under intensive care and yes I can’t assure you if it is happened with the retailer from whom you have took the phone.

Well looking at the image that you have shown to me I guess there is a hairline crack on the mobile phone and I guess it is due to falling somewhere around. Now what I want you to do here is that just try and visit the retailer and then let him know that the there is a crack on the phone. There is 1% chance that he will listen you otherwise I don’t think so he will entertain you. So my suggestion to you here is that just there and replace the case with the original one and there are cases available for the mobile phone that you are using.

I can understand your problem and what I want you do to here is that just try and lend a helping hand from Nokia care because they will certainly help you because there are chances that your phone is under warranty and they may give you the original case for the Nokia mobile that you are using since they are the official dealer of Nokia. I am sure that going with this one will definitely help you to solve the same.