Thread: Unable to download maps on Nokia C7

Unable to download maps on Nokia C7

I have recently started using the Nokia C7 mobile phone from last few months and the thing here I am not able to download maps on the same. I have tried the OVI store but there also nothing is happening. No what is the possible way that will allow me to download the images? Please help me in this case and then let me know why my mobile is unable to download the maps. And what are other few options available that will allow me to download the maps.

Re: Unable to download maps on Nokia C7

Well if you will ask me then the maps that you are trying to download must not be downloaded from a proper source and that is the reason why they are not been downloaded on your phone. Now what you have to do here is that just try and see whether the site that you are visiting to downloading the maps is the proper and trusted one and then only try and download the one. Because it happens if the maps are downloaded from any untrusted one then it will be definitely giving you problems.

According to me the GPRS connection that you are using is not the appropriate one that is the one which is giving you the problem are not letting you to download the maps. Now what you have to do here is that just try and see whether it is possible for you to access the same through Wi-Fi and then if you are able to download the maps. Since I have tried the same thing and with the helped me and I guess it will do for you also.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you have to ask for help from Nokia. I mean if you are unable to download the maps from OVI then it is the serious issue. So do one thing just visit the Nokia gallery and then you just have to place a complaint over ether and let them know the problem you are facing in detail and I guess they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve the issue and will take care that the problem will not arise in future.