Thread: iPhone 4: unusual lock symbol in title bar

iPhone 4: unusual lock symbol in title bar

I expect someone from here will surely help me regarding the problem that I am facing in my newly purchased Apple iphone device, there is an unusual lock icon is appearing in the title bar of my Apple device main screen. all the functions are running fine there is no trouble with that along with this no notifications with the lock symbol, then why this appear and this starts appearing from last three days. How to disable this one? if anyone having any information concerning this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: iPhone 4: unusual lock symbol in title bar

I think the lock button which is appearing into the home screen of the apple device is the Orientation lock, though you can easily disable this one. For that tap the home button twice to access the recently closed application s in your apple device, now swipe the finger at the right side until the music control buttons appears there. Now tap the lock button from the left side of the screen and the Orientation lock will be disappeared and will disabled from your apple device screen.

As per my knowledge regarding the problem that you mentioned in your post, this is the iphone locked icon; this appears as the circular arrow around in the title or the status bar. So this can be disabled or disappeared by double click on the home button. If the lock icon is appearing into the screen then this will not allowed you to regain the device into portrait mode. So for this there is a simple process, double click on the home button and wait until the iphone controls are appeared into the right side of the screen. This control icon will toggle the lock and unlock your screen, this was happened with me regarding the screen rotation, and after a deep search on this issue I found this solution and by this the problem is solved. So I hope this will also help you to resolve this issue.

I am also facing relevant issue in my Apple iphone device; this also starts occurring the relevant issue that you mentioned in your post. This was running fine till the last date, but from last morning I found a peculiar type of problem that did not occurred till now. There is a unconditional icon is appearing at my apple device home screen, and after appearing this, I am not able to access the itune application in my apple device. The icon is looks like a Mac time machine symbol, if I tried to disable this one by the above mentioned processes, then the iphone simply hangs for few while. What is the problem and what should be the solution for this, any idea on this? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

According to me if you are still facing the problem then I simply like to recommend you to go for reset the apple iphone for this, close the application those are open or running in your device. Then look for the rectangular button situated in the top of your iphone home screen, press and hold it down till the slider bar appears into the screen. Now press the home misted of pressing the slide bar, press it until the device freeze and shuts down automatically. This is the one process to reset the iphone, if this works then ok otherwise go for another process which is, after the slide bar appears into the screen, press it and drag this bar to the right side of the phone screen. it will automatically turned off the iphone and will starts again, if the Apple logo is appear into the screen then the reset is successful. Go through any one of the above mentioned process, any one will surely help you to overcome from the problem.