Thread: emails are received in iphone but not in Macbook Pro

emails are received in iphone but not in Macbook Pro

I am having an Apple iphone device; this is supported by OSX 4.2.1. Along with this also having a Apple Macbook Pro laptop, this works fine with windows 7 OS. Without go for any other gossip, I directly comes the problem, this is I am able to access the email from my iphone without any interruption, but not able to access the mail from the system. I am having a wifi network connection, and use my laptop with the iphone connect with this wifi network. What should be the cause of this problem? Is there anyone having any idea regarding this problem?

Re: emails are received in iphone but not in Macbook Pro

If you are connect the system with your iphone device by using the wireless wizard and e able to access to connect both the devices. Then there is no problem with the apple device. The problem might be with the internet connection or for the account profile where you are trying to log in from your system. I recommend you to check the profile of the mail account, I think the problem should be there.

If you are using the pop up mail account in your machine then I suggest you to remove the message from the server, and this will be applicable from the iphone, then try to open the mail account from your system I was also experienced similar issue, and after a deep search on this, I found this as the cause of this problem, and after remove the mail from my server, I can easily able to log into the mail account and you will be able to access the mail server try with this, I hope it will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

I would like to recommend you to create a IMAP account and then try to log in to the mail account, for that open network and sharing center and from there open the network connection, insert the IMAP information of the mail account that you are using and create the connection. if still if you are facing the problem then I recommend you to clear the internet setting and the other files like browser history, cache and other files from the browser, the problem might also be occurring for the browser, and I hope by remove then the problem may be solved.