Thread: How to improve the performance of the iPod Touch 4G

How to improve the performance of the iPod Touch 4G

I have this cell phone here and that too from Apple. I have noticed that this cell phone was really working great and was not having any issue there. After a week or so I have seen that the cell phone is getting slow and at the same times lags as well. I have seen the same issue repeating with the keyboard as well. I have this time seen the issue while typing on the keyboard. When I am pressing the keys then I have seen that the enjoyment that I use to get before has just gone and hence I really thing that there is some issue with the cell phone that needs to be monitored. I have noticed that it take comparatively more time to display the keys on the screen that I have actually typed here. Hence I will be happy to have any suggestion in this case.

Re: How to improve the performance of the iPod Touch 4G

It seems to me that you are actually running number of applications on the cell phone of yours and hence you are getting this bug there. So it will be really great if you can just have the unwanted applications on the cell phone ended and then see if that can boost up the performance of the cell phone. If the applications are not running in the background then I am sure that there must be some of the applications that might be running as multitask. Just end up the things and see if you can experience some of the change in working of the cell phone.

I agree to what has been said above and hence would like you to get rid of the applications on the cell phone. I have seen that even though we end up some of the applications they just continue to work in the background and hence it will be better if you can just end up those. If you do not know how to do it then you can see for the step here. You will be required to press the home button two times and make sure that you do it quickly. Once you will do this then you will see the icons for the applications that are running on the screen. Select that application and then you can just turn that off there. I am sure after you do this then you will not at all have trouble with the performance of the cell phone there.

It seems that you will be required to upgrade the firmware of the cell phone and I am sure that after you install the proper and updated thing for the cell phone then you not only boost up the performance of the cell phone but at the same time you can see a remarkable change in the working of the applications as well. You will be able to get the updates for the firmware from the official site of Apple. This is the last option that I am of the opinion that you can go with here.

I really do not think that updating the Firmware is always the last option. It might have happened that the performance of the cell phone might have got hit due to some software update or some weird installation and if that is really the case there then you can always go with resetting the iPod Touch of yours. You want to boost the performance then I am sure that you will find this working in a spectacular way here. All you will have to do is press the Sleep button and keeps it holding till you see the red slider on the screen. Once you see it then you can just slide along the slider. Now continue to hold the Sleep button till you see the Apple Logo and once you see that then the reset will get completed here.

You have not replied yet and it seems that the issue that you are actually having there has not yet got solved. The RESET way that was given above was actually soft reset and if you want you can just have the HARD RESET option also in addition to this. All you need to do is press the Home Button and Sleep Button for about 10 Seconds and then press it till you see the Logo of Apple. If this also does not bring the cell phone back to the original behavior of the cell phone then you can simply give the mobile phone in the service center and let them see for the issue there. It may have happen that some of the hardware part of the mobile phone must have got corrupted and hence it will be better if you can have this solved in your case.