Thread: My iphone's multitasking function button not working

My iphone's multitasking function button not working

I have got a macmini and an iPhone 4 smart phone , along with it there is also a iPod touch with me , but my issue here is with the buttons of the ipod’s button , This is starting to drive me nuts. I would say 50% of the my whole time I double press the home button for multi tasking it does not do anything but instead of that goes back to home i. It started giving me the issue since few days , but since two days it has increased a lot. It's actually annoying.

Re: My iphone's multitasking function button not working

I will click only once and sometimes it will someway bring up the Multi-tasking, I will do the same the other times to bring up the unlock screen and it will not work at all it won't work. But I do remember that I had done Jailbreaking , since then the button issue had started , but before this everything was working well , so in my case what I will do is I will restore it and then see if it works or I will take it to apple store .

Let me tell you about mine , Whenever I have logged in facebook and suppose if I click on a persons name it will does not do as intended but instead brings back to the home screen. This happens occasionally . Well according to me I think it has been crashed , do not you think and consider it as crashes ? Perhaps like me you too need to download something since we are missing something ?? But I do not have any idea , has anyone got any ?

Without even staring at my phone, the rep at the Apple store informed me to restore to the newest firmware, but as an alternative of restoring my phone from a backup, I must set it up as new, and it must fix the issue. I did this yesterday (making it certain to make a copy of my backup), and the issue seemed to go away. But, because I have too many settings, and so on. invested in my phone, I am not able to stay with a new setup, so I then restored it from my backup, and now the issue is back. So, if any of you feel courageous enough to lose all your settings, you can attempt this.

My phone was also jailbroken, but these problems started long before it was. I called Apple support a few days and explained the issue and the man said I am the first person to make such complains about the Apple device , and recommended I make an appointment at somewhere close to my local Apple store . I haven't had a opportunity to go to the Apple store yet. I did contact Apple support and the guy I talked , but he could not do much help as my device was jailbroken . please I am too in the need of assistance , so please come forth and do some favor.