Thread: How to upload new contacts in iPhone through Bluetooth

How to upload new contacts in iPhone through Bluetooth

I presently got a car and really seemed forward to a full addition with my iPhone. However, I cannot transfer my contacts via Bluetooth. To my knowledge, is the only way to get the contacts to the car? Now, I can still use the phone but cannot load any number in the phone book, which is kind of a disappointment. Any help is respected. I have a Mercedes C300. However, I think it's the phone that does not allow the transfer, in-car system. Please if anyone have any solution for this than please provide.

Re: How to upload new contacts in iPhone through Bluetooth

It would be nice to know what kind of car you drive, because the capacity of each vehicle is different Bluetooth. For example, my Acura TSX, the base model I have does not let the user to move all contacts from the phone to the car, I have to do it one by one with the voice, but the version of technology that allows the transfer of the contact list around the car.

Here i just want to ask something about the same problem. Has anybody had any fortune getting their iPhone utilizing iOS 4.x to launch over their contacts list to the Mercedes system? The BT works immense, but even the sales guy could not get our phone's contact lists to transfer. Few websites recommend that it utilized to work with iOS 3.x, but that there's some problem with iOS 4.

A rapid search establishes that the most excellent way to get contacts from your Benz is to export contacts to a VCF file. Accumulate this file to an SD card and after that put in the card into your system for imports Benz. But not to looks smoother. Why not my contacts on my iPhone do exhibit your system Mercedes-Benz? It is likely that the timing is off. You will discover this alternative on your iPhone below Settings, General, and Bluetooth, choose your phone system from Mercedes-Benz (MB Bluetooth) and choose "more", when the activation of the arrow. "Synchronize Contacts" has to be on.

Any iPhone is not compatible with V-Card (original, 3g, 3g, and 4). To transfer your contacts use a different phone (similar to a blackberry) to do so by changing the SIM card. Or the iPhone 4 cases because HTE SIM is MicroSIMs (gay), I sync iPhone to my computer (laptop) and synchronize contacts. And then I used the V-Card in the laptop to transfer to the memory of the Class C after synchronization of laptop computer. It took about 2 minutes to load all. I tried it at first hoped that the contacts stored on my laptop with Bluetooth is used for all connections from BT, and it is. Now my every contact is in the car and arises while I utilize my iPhone 4.

For the audio system 20 in the W204, it is a speedy technique to renew contacts from any iPhone. Download an application called "Air Waybill", applications store, use it to load all your contacts as v card in your laptop in a Wi-Fi network, which afterward sink to the car laptop and select all, click Law / send via Bluetooth, is to go no more than 15 minutes. Just try this, I wish this will help you to solve your problem.