Thread: Does android phone supports flv files

Does android phone supports flv files

I have recently brought htc desire z phone and i am very curious to know whether my android phone supports the flv files? If yes then what specific flv player do i have to use in order to play the flv files in the mobile phone. So anyone of you who is having an android phone and who is wishing to share some information with me related to this topic then do comment something here. So that i can get some idea about it. So do send your responses as early as possible. Since i have a lot of media files which are in flv format in my system and i am just waiting to copy it in the phone. So do reply.

Re: Does android phone supports flv files

Well the most simple solution of them all would be to just convert the files to that format which are supported by the phone and accordingly play it in the mobile. so i hope you have understood what i am trying to say. Just look for some good converters that are available in the internet. Install them in the system and convert the flv file to some other file like avi file etc which is supported by the phone. Having done that transfer the file from the system to the phone via. Data cable. Once done with that you would be able to play that particular file in the mobile. i hope you have understood the solution.

Have you got any applications that would support such videos. If you dont have it then i will suggest you some good application such as yxflash application. This application is the best application and Is specifically designed to play the videos of such formats in your android phones. So try searching for the application in the internet and install them in the phone. After that then try playing the videos In the mobile phone. So do carry on with the suggestion and let me know whether it works or not.

I have a Motorola droid phone and I am facing problem playing flv files In it. I have heard that the droid phone does not support the flash files and hence it would be very difficult to play such flash files in it. So do you have any other suggestions that will help me with this issue. Is there any software that are available that will convert the flash video into the specific format that is supported by the droid phone. So anyone who can help me with this topic then do share it with me. I am waiting for your responses.

vonmoris Guest

Yeh, you heard it right. But you can try FLV to Android phone converter tool that supports and converts flash videos to Android compatible formats.