Thread: New Kyocera Echo phone by Sprint

New Kyocera Echo phone by Sprint

I was reading on the internet and I just saw something from Kyocera here and hence I thought of getting a detailed description of the same. I have seen that this cell phone has been announced by Kyocera and I have seen that it is superb there. Just want to get some outline about the same. I really do not want to see this as a rumor and hence I thought of asking about the same here. Can you all please let me know about the same? Any information on the same will be really appreciated here. Actually the thing is that I have decided to upgrade the cell phone and hence will be happy to know if there can be anything for the same here. Let me know about the same at the earliest here. When can I get it in my hand to experience the same?

Re: New Kyocera Echo phone by Sprint

Well on the first note I just want to let you all know that it is not at all rumor and yes Sprint has announce the new KYOCERA Cell phone here. Regarding the details of the cell phone then Kyocera has come up with the new Android phone called as Echo. I really like once of the feature of this cell phone and I have seen that it is it is the first smart phone with two touch screens connected by a pivoting hinge. Also you have asked till when you can have it in your hand so if you are in US then I guess you are probably the luck one in this matter here. The operating system that this cell phone will be having at the beginning is Android 2.2. I am of the opinion that they will be coming with the release soon of this cell phone.

Well I really think that this cell phone that has Android 2.2 will really serve us in a lot better manner. In addition to that if you want you can see that this cell phone has two 3.5-inch touch screens. I see this cell phone one of its kind. The resolution of the screen is WVGA and it is 800 × 480 pixels. Also in this cell phone both the screens are operating independent of each other. In addition to this both the Screens are connected to each other by a pilots endorse that assists it to take several different positions. I really like this cell phone and hence would say that it is the better option to go with here.

Regarding the independency of the screen of the cell phone if you are having trouble with it then you can simply go through the post of mine and see if that can help you with some more detail regarding the same. When the cell phone is closed Echo operates in a single screen similar to the other Android phone. One of the positions you can take to open the Echo Kyocera makes the two screens next to each other, but when you combine both the screens then they will form the equivalent 4.7 inch screen. I really like this cell phone and the screen is really awesome. The two screens of this phone work in 4 different modes. In addition to two screens Kyocera Echo is a 3G and Wi-Fi that has support for Wi-Fi hotspot that allows up to 5 devices. The camera of this cell phone is also awesome it has a 5-megapixel camera with flash, autofocus and digital zoom. It can capture 720p HD video as well.

I will try to bring out some more information on this cell phone and would like to see for the technical aspects as well. This cell phone has two 2 touch screens. It has Android 2.2 as the mobile operating system. 5-megapixel camera, 720p HD video recording and 3.5mm headset jack. It has Stereo Bluetooth 2.1. It has Snapdragon processor 1GHz and in addition to this it has 1GB internal memory. Regarding the Memory SD Card it has MicroSD slot with 8GB microSD. In addition to all these things it has an extra battery and an external charger.

The last post in this thread has really made me think here and hence would like to know what can be the issue with the cell phone. I have seen that this cell phone has an extra battery so I do think that this cell phone is really not going to last for long and hence it will be better if you can just go to some other option instead. Also after looking at all the things that this cell phone can do I really think that it will be better if you can just make a point to my post.