Thread: Android 2.2 update for Samsung Galaxy Apollo

Android 2.2 update for Samsung Galaxy Apollo

I have just bought this cell phone here and I really want to have suggestion on this cell phone. Now I just want to know what are the things that I will be required to have done so that the issue can be solved in the case here. I have this Samsung Galaxy Apollo i5800 and I really was happy with it at the first place. Now I have seen some of the serious issues with this cell phone and hence would like to know what can be done in this case. I have noticed that it suddenly gets freeze and sometimes I have also seen that it hangs on some of the application and also seen battery drainage as well. What can you all suggest me for the cell phone of mine? Any help in the matter will be really appreciated. Please let me know what can be done here.

Re: Android 2.2 update for Samsung Galaxy Apollo

I have seen that the cell phone of this has been announced to have this update here and I have seen that it is almost available for all the cell phone that has Android here. The most important thing that this cell phone needs to have here is Android 2.1 in the cell phone and if you have this in the cell phone then you will have the Android 2.2. The only thing that you will be required to see for is that you do not have this update installed with the On The Air service. You will be required to have this via KIES. You can get the same installed from the official site.

Well I really do not think that you will be really able to have the same working in your case. But I will advice you that if you are having so many troubles with the cell phone then it will be better if you can just have the same installed on the cell phone. I have seen that this update promises to bring out some of the improved performance on the cell phone as well. So if you are planning to have the update installed on the cell phone then you can have this installed. Just get the Samsung Kies and then you can proceed with the updates.

It will be lot better if you can just have the mobile phone reset and then you can see if the other issues that you have on the cell phone gets rectified. For doing so you will have to follow the steps below. On the Home Screen of the cell phone make a tap on Menu and then select the Option Settings. Under this Settings option you can select the Privacy option and then select the Factory Data Reset. After you select the Factory Data Reset option then you will be required to go with the Reset Phone option and then select Erase Everything. Hope that this will solve the issues that you are having with the mobile phone. In addition to this regarding the update you can for sure go with the same and have it installed.

You had mentioned that you were also having the issues with the battery of the cell phone. So if it is really the case then it will be lot nice if you can just have the charger and the battery of the cell phone checked and see if it is the original one there. Sometimes it happens that the duplicate battery may spoil the cell phone and hence it’s working. Make a check on the same and let me get notified about the same.

It will be better if you can have the cell phone of yours to the service center. If you are having the cell phone under the warranty then I really think that the best way to deal with the issue is to have the same in the service center. It seems to me that your cell phone needs servicing and that will be given to your cell phone once it will be in the service center. Also you will get this treatment for free if the mobile phone is under the warranty.