Thread: How Will Verizon iPhone Affect Android?

How Will Verizon iPhone Affect Android?

I am having an Android smart phone and making a big use of the Android market , I have heard a news that verizon iphone is going to be launched soon , although Android still rules the potential market , but what you people think how it is going to to impact the Android , is it going to affect the Android market financially or are there any plans to attract the potential customers of Android towards them , please tell me .

Re: How Will Verizon iPhone Affect Android?

Apart from cutting into Android sales (on Verizon) for a few days , I actually cant see that it will lay any sort of impact on the Android , yes I know that a lot of people has been a lot impressed by the new releases of the Verizon iPhone, it will just affect a little bit financially to Android but not much as by now it has earned a lot of reputation and has now created a big potential market for itself , so those who are Android fans must not be worried after this new release , please be relaxed and stay put.

I personally don not consider that its an iPhone declaration still. But if it is then all will do is assist android to be the part of the long run. Google is moving at a much faster pace than apple with their Operating System. then not to talk about the hardware makers that make use of android. If verizon gets the iPhone it will take a small portion out within the start but then android developers and makers and going to push it into overdrive and pump out a few incredible hardware.

I am expecting that this will happen, I don not consider it will be instant but over time I would fancy to see the towers freed up.I am not under impression that there will be any kind of mass migration from Att. Anybody with an iPhone 4 right at the present is only 7 months into there 24 month contract. I do think there will be fairly a few Verizon Androids users who will make the change when there upgrade is likely. I recall readings post where people opted Android because it was actually the only choice on Verizon when they in fact wanted an iPhone.

In the impressive scheme of things I think it is better for Android that the iPhone is also going to Verizon. It will compel Att to be more competitive in the Android market. They by now announced that they will be launching 12(?) new phones in 2011, for not they will be some good is still up in the air, but it is growth.I am just anxious to see what edition Verizon launches. I think it will be a slight hardware update to resolve the anntenna problem but not a full fix like an iPhone 4S. But if that's the scenario why would anyone on Verizon buy the iPhone 4 now when the subsequent update will possibly come in upcoming month .