Thread: Antivirus software for corby S3653w mobile

Antivirus software for corby S3653w mobile

I’ve recently purchased a corby S3653W mobile phone. I’ve activated a GPRS connection in my mobile and I use internet daily in my mobile. I usually download a song and chat on internet. Oneday when I’ve open a folder of music file then I’ve seen some unknown file and folder. I’ve never downloaded that file from internet. I’ve also noticed that my mobile respond me very slow. I’ve discuss this with one of my friend and he told me that my mobile have a virus and I’ll need a antivirus software to remove this, but I don’t know from where I can get the antivirus software for my samsung corby. Please tell me from where I can get this and how should I download this, I’m new on this. please help me.

Re: Antivirus software for corby S3653w mobile

There are many sites which provide a antivirus software for mobile you can download the antivirus from any of the website. You have to search on internet you’ll get different website, but you have to download a antivirus software which is compatible with your phone. you can search on google by putting your mobile phone model no. you can download a ESET mobile antivirus in your mobile. It is a special antivirus for mobile, you’ll get this antivirus easily on internet. You can also use torrent website to download antivirus.

Always use antivirus software if you’re using internet connection in your mobile. You’ll get many antivirus from internet. You can use symantec antivirus in your mobile, you’ll get this antivirus when you search on google. This special antivirus for mobile, you have to download a antivirus which is compatible with your samsung corby phone. you can also download a trial version of antivirus software, you’ll get this antivirus free of cost, but it will work for only 30 days. If you can afford a antivirus then you can download this from the official website of the antivirus.

When you download any content from the internet and you don’t use antivirus then there is a high chance of getting virus in your mobile. There are many threats on internet, you have to avoid visiting to such unreliable website. Virus is always attached to a file and become active when you trigger it. If you have downloaded any virus attachted file and open that file then virus become active and it infect your system. you can download a antivirus software from the torrent website, you’ll get this antivirus free of cost.