Thread: Motorola i886 Feature, Specification and Price

Motorola i886 Feature, Specification and Price

I am having question and i hope i will get the answer for same. I have gone gone through some of the review and liked the Motorola i886 and come to know that phone is coming with the Sprint and i am already on the same. So wanted to know about then Feature as well as Specification of the same. Should i go with the Motorola i886 or not. Any suggestion may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Motorola i886 Feature, Specification and Price

This device is with a landscape sliding physical keyboard, and what appears to be a very simple version of Android, the Motorola i886 looks like a smartphone for those who may want to focus on all the characteristics of many Android based smartphones, but need to have a device that will not break when you are out of your hand or pocket. The Push-To-Talk (PTT) enabled Sprint is the first to be labeled as a robust, and be a sliding device landscape. The Motorola i886 is resistant to dust and can withstand a blow, moisture and extreme temperatures. It has a 2MP camera on the back, allowing you to capture video. And if you need more space, there is a microSD card slot that supports

It seems that Motorola was given to note that not all mergers have to be with modern things, because this phone is very ambitious when keyboards. We have the example of the Motorola i886, which has the classic front alphanumeric keyboard with 3 columns and four rows. But it also contains a slide-out keyboard is QWERTY, which is widely used in mobile touch, just that it is not.

This phone is under the Android operating system for mobile and it should be a touch phone, but speculation says it is not only necessary that the manufacturer says otherwise. The dimensions of this have not been revealed, but apparently is between the 2.2 and 2.8 inches.

Motorola has announced January 10 the iDEN i886, a rugged phone running a new version of Android that is exploitable without apparently can use a touch screen. Equipped with a retractable keyboard, the Smartphone uses a J2ME Java Virtual Machine to enable Java applications to run in the top layer of Android. Most native Android applications, and access to the online store Android were deleted, all being designed for a touch interface. The proprietary interface of the iDEN i886 and the lack of screen tactile permettent using the Smartphone using protective gloves.