Thread: My Acer Aspire one 532h won't turn on.

My Acer Aspire one 532h won't turn on.

I’ve recently purchased acer aspire one 532h laptop and I’m using windows 7 operating system in it. The problem is that when I’m trying to turning on my laptop it refuses to turn on. I’ve tried to reset my laptop but nothing happen. Now, it’s showing that it is not charging. The hard drive light is continuously flashing, when I take out that power cord it stop. I don’t understand how to start my laptop. Please suggest me some tips to resolve this issue. Please tell me how should I start my laptop. I’ve many important data in my laptop, will I get my data back ?. please tell me what should I do. Give your suggestion on this, your any advice will be appreciated.

re: My Acer Aspire one 532h won't turn on.

I thing something is wrong in your battery, you should check the battery of your laptop. This type of problem is usually happen due to battery problem. try to remove the battery of your laptop and then try start your laptop, if it works then good if not, then I think it may be your adapter problem. you can also check your adapter by connecting it to some other laptop. If your friend having a laptop then you can check it from there. If this does’nt work for you then you can contact to your service provider for more help.

If you’re trying to start your laptop by charging on, then remove the charger of your laptop and then try to start your laptop. First you have to find that where is the problem, is it in your battery or your charger. Once you get this then you can fix the problem according to that. You can also check your laptop by removing a battery, if it works then it means there is something wrong in your battery and you have to fix that. If you don’t understand much about the battery then you can visit to a service center to replace this battery.

May be your charger is not able to charge your laptop and therefore your laptop is not turning on. If your laptop battery don’t have a charge then you can get this type of problem. try to charge your laptop from different charger. If your friend have this charger then you can try that and check that you’re getting this problem or not. If you don’t have the problem with your friend chargar then definitely you have to replace your charger. If other charger also won’t work for you then it may be battery problem. you can also go to a service center to fix your problem.