Thread: Buy headphones upto Rs. 800

Buy headphones upto Rs. 800

I have recently bought a computer for my DJ work. My work is to usually listen to the music and mix or blend them or edit or clean the tracks from unwanted sound. I was trying to buy a headphone of around a thousand for the above mentioned purpose but I have no clue as to which one and where can I find headphones in the market. So I need some help as to which headphone would be better, a headphone that mainly offers a good quality sound.

Re: Buy headphones upto Rs. 800

You can try buying headphones on the internet. Just go to Google web site and search for your specified headphone. The one I am using cost me around 400 rupees, it is the Dynamic Stereo Headphone, with 40 mm {dia} drive units, sensitivity of about 105decibal per mega watt, with a rated power of around hundred mW. It even has impedance of 32 Hz, with 1000 mW of power handling capacity, it offers a range of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz, a cord of about 3 meters in length, with a 3.5 mm stereo mini plug, along with an operating manual. And on top of that you will get one month of vendor warranty.

There is a nice quality headphone on the internet. It is a leather cushion headphone and mic which will cost you around 395rupees. It is one of the optimum headphones available online. Some of its features are its superior grade Stereo Headphones that enhances the audio performance, the adjustable headphone which offers ease to your head and ears, you can change the sound using the nob provided on the headphone, with regulating micro phone, fine stereo sound for gaming purposes, this is an ultimate headphone for voice chatting.

What if you can get the maximum advantage in minimum price. There is cordless headphone available with an additional feature of FM Radio with it and all this in just 675 rupees. This headphone is available on the internet. It is a multi functional cordless headphone, with indoor and outdoor transmission system, it has the capability of free reception of around 25 meters, and you can even use it as a cordless radio. Moreover, you get an AC to DC adapter for transmission, 3.5 to 6.3 mm plug adapter, along with an audio cable. They offer a warranty period of about 14 days.

I have bought this wireless earphone from an online web site and it cost me around 719 rupees. This wireless earphone has got a positive response, it is popular among other headphones because of its features like elevated sensitivity, good resistance against interference, sturdy signal, enhanced performance, it is effective within a range of eight meters, good reception signal. It includes bass speaker and Hi-Fi for better quality sound, but it offers warranty of only seven days.