Thread: can't receive message alert in my nokia x6

can't receive message alert in my nokia x6

I’ve a nokia X6 mobile phone, I’ve big problem with my phone. whenever I receive any message in my mobile I don’t get any alert or any sound. It also don’t show any message icon on the screen of a mobile. I only get know about the receive message when I go in inbox. It’s very annoying, every time I’ve to go in my inbox to check a message. I’ve checked all the settings of my phone I’ve not found any thing to fix my problem. now, I don’t understand how to get rid out of this. I’m fed up with this problem, please give your suggestion on this. please help me.

Re: can't receive message alert in my nokia x6

This problem usually happen when your inbox memory is full and you only receive a message when you delete some of them from inbox. You have to delete some message from your phone to receive a new one. Delete as many messages as possible. You’re not getting a message alert and icon because the message is in queue and it will come in your mobile only when you create a space for new message by deleting some of them. You have to delete the message which is not important so the message which is waiting in a queue can receive in your mobile.

Check the message setting of your phone, if you find something wrong in that then you can correct it. If you see all the things in mobile are good then you can restart your mobile and then check it by sending a message from other mobile. If this does’nt work for you then you can go for a hard reset. Reset also solve this kind of problem. you can follow the instruction of user manual guide to do a hard reset. If this is also not work for you then you can search on internet to find your solution. There are many forums website which give good solution to this type of problem.

You have to delete some messages from your phone. this problem happen when your phone memory become full. if you’re sure that you do not have that message in your mobile and still you get this problem then I will suggest you to update a firmware. You can update it from the official website of your mobile phone and you can take help of the user manual guide for more help on this. if this won’t work for you then you have to reset your phone, try to do a soft reset to your phone, I don’t know the combination but you can find it online.