Thread: nokia C5 Memory full, but i can't see anything in memory

nokia C5 Memory full, but i can't see anything in memory

I’ve a nokia C5 mobile phone. I’ve recently purchased this phone and activated a GPRS connection in my mobile phone. mostly I download a mp3 songs from internet and chat with friends. Oneday when I’m trying to download a song from internet I get a message ’ memory full’, I’ve checked my memory and it shows nothing to become full. I’ve tried one more time. I get the same message again, I don’t understand why this message comes again and again. Please tell me how should I download from internet, due to this problem I can’t download anything from internet. Please give your suggestion on this. please help me.

Re: nokia C5 Memory full, but i can't see anything in memory

If you’re sure that there is nothing in your memory to become full and you still get this message then I think your phone has been infected by the virus. This message usually comes when virus occupy your memory and hide itself. There are different types of virus, some hide themselves, some make duplication and some occupy your phone memory. This virus can be removed with the help of a antivirus software. scan your mobile with a antivirus software and remove it from a mobile.

You’ve mention that you’re downloading a songs from internet, I think while downloading a song you’ve downloaded a virus in your mobile. Always remember, use antivirus software, specially if you’re using internet. There are many unreliable website on internet and you should avoid such sites from visiting. Virus is always attached to a file and it need trigger for activation. If you have open that infected file then that virus has become active and infected your mobile. You’re getting that full memory message because of virus. You have to remove that virus by scanning from antivirus.

‘Memory full’ message gets when our phone memory don’t have enough space to store any data. If can’t see any data in your memory then check the hidden file. If the folder have become hidden then you can’t see any data in your phone. check for hidden file, if you’re sure that there is no hidden file in your mobile then I think you should scan your mobile for virus. There may be a chance of virus in your mobile, some virus hide the data of a memory. You should use a antivirus of a mobile and remove that virus from your phone.

It’s definitely a virus, this things are common when virus infect your mobile. Different virus do different things. You can’t see this virus but they run at the background, you can remove this virus by using antivirus software, but some virus won’t remove easily. Some virus not get removed while using antivirus also, for removing them you have to format your memory. If antivirus does’nt work for you then you can go for formatting. Before formatting take a backup of your data, after formatting store your data back to it’s original place.

question Re: nokia C5 Memory full, but i can't see anything in memory

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzing View Post
    I’ve a nokia C5 mobile phone. I’ve recently purchased this phone and activated a GPRS connection in my mobile phone. mostly I download a mp3 songs from internet and chat with friends. Oneday when I’m trying to download a song from internet I get a message ’ memory full’, I’ve checked my memory and it shows nothing to become full. I’ve tried one more time. I get the same message again, I don’t understand why this message comes again and again. Please tell me how should I download from internet, due to this problem I can’t download anything from internet. Please give your suggestion on this. please help me.
    hi i m also having the same problem. if u have found any solutions pls let me know at mohedu@gmail.com

Probably this error occurs if you have less space left in your phone memory and not the SD Card. Also, another cause of this error is a mobile with low configuration, and Nokia C5 doesn't has high configuration.

Anyways, to fix this error, install X-plore in your device. Go to C drive and clear all cache store. This consumes upto 25 to 30 MB of phone memory in a month, if you browse daily. Also, make sure you using default Nokia browser, rather than any external like Opera or UC Browser.