Thread: Can’t add music in my nokia N8 mobile

Can’t add music in my nokia N8 mobile

I’ve recently purchased a new nokia N8 mobile phone and I’m very excited with my mobile. I’m planning to take this phone form last two months, finally I got it. I like the model of this phone very much, specially it’s screen. All the feature of this phone is very good and I’m quite happy with that. The only problem that I’ve in my mobile is with it’s music. When i connect my mobile with pc, my ovi music find the play list and I can transfer the music easily, but I can’t add either existing or new music to an existing play list and can’t create a new one. I don’t understand what should I do to resolve this issue. please give me some solution to get rid out of this. please help me.

Re: Can’t add music in my nokia N8 mobile

I think you have not installed a pc suite properly, you should reinstall the pc suite of your mobile. First remove the connection of your mobile from computer and uninstall a software driver for your mobile from computer, once again install a pc suite in your system and then try to add the songs. If this does’nt work for you then you can repair your driver. If this does’nt work for you, then you can reinstall the ovi player in your mobile phone. sometimes this problem also solved by reinstalling the music player. Try to do this, hope it work for you.

This problem is occurring a lot in nokia N8 model, there are also many other problem in this phone, but I don’t want to go in that, as far as your problem is concern I think it is a virus issue. You’ve said you’re able to transfer a song successfully but you can’t add the new song in a existing play list, if the song which you’re trying to add in your list is infected then you may get this type of problem. you have to scan your mobile and computer. You don’t know where the virus is located, so you have to scan both. If you don’t have a antivirus software then get it from internet and install in your system. after installing scan your mobile and system and remove the virus.

I think it’s a software issue, you have to update a software of your mobile. You can update a software of your mobile online. there are many website on internet which provide the software for mobile, you have to update a software from there website. You can also update a software from the official website of your mobile. Updating a software from nokia website will much reliable for you, if your problem does’nt get solved by this then try reinstall your ovi player or you can install a new one from internet.

First try to add two or more times, if that won’t work for you then restart your mobile and pc and then try to do that, if this is also not work for you then go for factory reset. I think Factory reset will work for you. This type of problem usually solve by doing this, you should try to do this, if you don’t want to reset your phone then you can also scan your mobile phone, if you think that your mobile is infected with virus then you can install a antivirus in your system and scan your mobile.