Thread: Messenger Error with Nokia E5

Messenger Error with Nokia E5

Hi all, I am having the Nokia E5. All the utilities of this phone are extremely good and functions fine, but I have difficulty by means of Live Messenger that is there within chat application. Each time I attempt to run and utilize then it shows me that the message is having temporary services problem and I should try later than a few time. I attempted to switch phone off and on all over again, but each time it shows me the similar error message. I am not equipped to sign into the messenger. So if you be able to advise me what accurately is the difficulty with that and how I can resolve, please let me make out regarding it. Thank you so much in advance for replying to this post.

Re: Messenger Error with Nokia E5

There might be a few troubles by means of the firmware which is installed for the phone. If that’s the problem then it is probable that you will see some error with that. My proposal to you is to update firmware for your phone toward version 7.60. I am also having the similar and do not face any problem by means of that. I am certain this will assist you acquire out of the issue. You can make use of the data cable connection flanked by your computer as well as phone to update the firmware. Thank you.

There might be problems by means of the account that you are using for logging in the messenger. You can attempt to make use of an additional user ID to log on and perceive if that can help out you to sign in the account. If there is no difficulty by means of the additional account then there is simply one method to agree with me that can resolve the difficulty. You have to make one more account and utilize that account for sign in. This is the just method by which we can resolve the difficulty but the exercise this if none of the answer available to help.

You can try to reset your mobile and see if that can let you out of the issue or not. To do the hard reset on your Nokia E5 you simply have to press *#7370# as well as press Dial. The phone will ask for the security code which is by default 12345. Please be conscious that you will lose the entire of the data within your phone, so you must backup each pertinent information from your phone. If you desire to soft reset your Nokia E5 you require to press *#7780# and subsequently Dial button. The security code is 12345. Once you finish with this then your phone will reappear toward factory settings, but you will not lose private data. Anyhow it is suggested to formulate a backup previous to performing some of the given procedures.

Can be from the supply side, ie from the SIM card provider you are using. Before you do anything else to your phone, contact your service provider and ask them about it and see if they can help for that. If the problem is on their side and then be told the exact reason for this and also tell you that you have to do to solve the problem. This should be the first step on your side if you go to any problem related to the Internet because it is possible that the phone can not set up correctly and shows that such errors.