Thread: Battery Not Working Properly In T-Mobile Motorola CLIQ 2

Battery Not Working Properly In T-Mobile Motorola CLIQ 2

I have heard a lot about the phone of the Motorola touch Screens so planned to but one for me. I have just got the new phone that is called the T-mobile phone from Motorola. But the main issue is that the battery is getting lowered in it easily and this is causing me a lot of the issues in it. Sometimes the battery goes off automatically and I have no idea that why this issue is being faced be me. I have been using this phone since 1 month then to the problem is the same. At the start I have thought that it might be because I am applying the use of new phone in it, so the issue would be at the start. But till now the issue is being prevalent in my system. Please help me out that what is the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Battery Not Working Properly In T-Mobile Motorola CLIQ 2

At the start you can just see that whether any of the leakage is being faced by the phone that you are using and you can just check this out by keeping the phone for the charging and then you can just see that within what time the battery is getting over. If the battery is getting over within 5 Hrs than it is that the phone is having the issue of the leakage in it. You won’t be able to get the details if the phone is not having the leakage and then you have to look out through the use of a particular store where they will get the information whether the battery is leaking or not.

And when you are using the phone at the start you should always the widget option off. Because this options causes a lots of issue in the battery and tale a lot of the battery when you are using the phone along with it. So the best option is that you keep the option of the widget off and then use the phone properly in it. The mobile is using the operating system of Froyo so it is that some of the application can take a more battery consumption in it.

All the phones that is using the operating system of the Froyo is having the issue of the battery in it and also, it is all due to the use of the various application in it. As the number of the application is going on increasing then it is that, you have to see that the battery is going to get empty, and for that you don’t have any of the alternative other than to make the use of the charger for the charging of the phone at the regular interval of time, or just change the battery that is being used in it.

The Cliq mobile are using the features that is of Android, that provides some of the best of the browsing speed and also some of the amount of the battery is being used up when the phone is being used along with the browser software. There are many of the software’s that phone is supporting that may lead to the use of the battery more in the phone. And also if you have the gaming application running in it then it is for sure that you will have to, save more of the battery life for the running of the game. Some of the application may take half the battery life, and also in the scenario of the Motorola phones is that they are having the issues of the battery in it and when the operating system of the Android is being used in it then it is oblivious that you are going to loose some of the battery in it.