Thread: Problem with Texting and MfE in Nokia N8

Problem with Texting and MfE in Nokia N8

I've been using the Nokia N8 for about 3 months. Sometimes when you text someone then sends only the first 3 letters of the text, and none of the others. I'm using T-Mobile sometimes simply send a blank text some. Has anyone else had these problems and find a way to fix? For emails, many of my emails in the MFE is not fully charged. Is only half of the loads of some of my emails and I cannot continue to scroll down. For example, I received an email buy.com deals, I can only see half of the offers before they stop charging the rest of the email. Is there a limit to the amount of data in an email can be? Or is there any way to fix this problem? Thank you so much for your reply.

Re: Problem with Texting and MfE in Nokia N8

I am not very sure regarding the solution for this issue but I have heard somewhere that T-Mobile is having some problem about Nokia N8 by means of the MMS messages. I think that they are having the difficulty with the SMS though. This is not only you who is facing the issue similar to this. There are many other users who are having the same problem. I hope that they will come up with the solution soon.

I believe the firmware that is installed on your mobile phone may be damaged. It may also be responsible for issues like this. So you should check the firmware version is installed on the phone. Find the latest version is available on the internet and if there is any updated version then you need to install on your phone and this surely will solve the problem if this is due to corrupted firmware then this may not have that problem.

You may have to do the soft reset on the phone you are using and can solve the problem for you. If you want to do soft reset on your Nokia N8 you have to press * # 7780 # and then press the Dial button. If you ask the security code, then you have to write it as 12345. Once you finish with this, then your phone will return to factory settings, except that you will not lose private data. Anyway it is suggested to create a backup before performing some procedures. If that is not also work for you, then you can try the reset on the phone. If you want to do the complete restoration of Nokia N8 then you have to press * # 7370 # and press Dial. The phone requests the security code default is 12345. Please be aware that you will lose all the data inside the phone, so you should back up all relevant information. But make sure that this is the last option if you do not help.

This could be a difficulty from the provider side. To verify that then have to contact the customer service and inquire them regarding the problem you are facing. If the trouble is from their side then I'm in no doubt that will inform you the correct cause for this and also how you will be able to perform that. This is the most excellent and safest method to get the cause and resolution for this odd behavior. If this is the case for me, then I may have made the same for the resolution for this. Thanks.

This is an issue with the nokia n8 itself not a carrier issue. It only happens when you send a text from conversations. If you go to a contact and create a new message, the whole message is sent. I still haven't found a solution but supposedly there are alternative "conversation" apps you can use that solve the problem.