Thread: Nokia C6: Message can’t be deleted outbox folder

Nokia C6: Message can’t be deleted outbox folder

Friends, I am having the Nokia C6 phone. Yesterday, I was just playing with my phone and sent a blank sms to someone by mistake. This message was not delivered to that person and this message is still there in outgoing SMS folder. I have tried to delete the message but that was not able to be deleted or cannot be resend. It is not creating any problem to me but I am not able to understand that why this is not being deleted. Can you tell me that why this is so and how can I delete that message from my phone? I will appreciate each and every reply on that. Please reply.

Re: Nokia C6: Message can’t be deleted outbox folder

OK, I am not sure that this is going to solve the issue for sure but you can try it once. Just turn off your mobile and remove the battery, SIM card and memory card from your mobile and keep that as it is for about 5 minutes and then insert them back to their place. Start the mobile again and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. I don’t know the logic behind this but I have seen that this has solved the problem in many cases and I hope that this will do the same for you also.

You can try to use the File Explorer for your phone. Just search for that on internet and install it in your mobile. You will be able to browse the phone memory and the memory card from your phone as well. So go to the application and select option > Tools. Open the Messaging explorer and go to outbox. You will able to get the message in that folder. Now try to delete that message from here and see if that is able to delete that from here. It is possible that the message will be deleted from here. Before downloading the application, you should make sure that the application that you are downloading is compatible with your phone otherwise it will not work on that.

I consider that the problem may be due to the corrupted firmware in your phone and that is the reason that you are having the problem like this. So if you want to confirm that then you can try to update the firmware in your phone. Check the firmware that is installed in your phone and check the one available on internet. If there is updated version available for it then you can update your phone to that version and that can solve the problem for you. This is one of the best possible solutions that can be applied in this case and also can solve the issue for you. Thank you.

Do you have memory card in your phone? I am asking this because if that is true then it is possible that there is some bug in your memory card and that is making this to happen. You should switch off your phone and then start the phone again. Now try to delete the message from your phone again. If that is able to be delete that message then it will confirm that the issue id by the card only. If you don’t want to make this happen again then you should format the card before using that again. Connect the phone with the computer. You can make use of the card reader for that and format the memory card completely and then insert that back to your phone. I wish that this will not happen to you again.