Thread: Software update for Nokia C7

Software update for Nokia C7

I am using a Nokia C7 for a long time now and I have no such issues except for one thing which irritates me a lot. I need to read my pdf files more often on my Nokia C7 but here lies the problem. Nokia which is based on Symbian^3 operating system does not allow to view the pdf files in full screen mode. If you want to view it in full mode you need to tap the zoom option. Is there an update of a Nokia firmware which allows to view the pdf files in full screen mode. I have heard about the PR 1.1 but does it solve the problem, or is there any other firmware update which can help.

Re: Software update for Nokia C7

The Adobe PDF reader 2.5 LE has features like memory usage enhancements which allows to open large files, and smooth performance. You can now easily and smoothly scroll and view the files. Now you can rely on this update and view important and secured content on your Nokia device which includes Nokia handsets. You can buy this update online from an official site. The update is generally meant for the Symbian operating system.

If you are unable to view the pdf files in full screen mode all you need to do is download Adobe PDF reader 2.5 LE and install it in your device. Now for Symbian devices it has the full screen view option, just select options, than choose viewing options, and select full screen. However one important thing to note is that even if the phone allows tapping to zoom option, the application does not. So if you tap zoom option and the application does not recognize the action then you might need to contact Adobe.

I have installed Adobe PDF reader 2.5 LE and let me tell you that it has its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of its advantages are that it is very effortless to use Zoom option, has simple text search, its go to feature is just amazing and provides full screen mode. Its disadvantages are rather ignorable that is it does not have any advanced features and has a lengthy setup process. Now you can easily read PDF documents on your Symbian devices.

You can download Adobe PDF reader 2.5 LE from an official site of Adobe. Or you may even try searching for its download on Google site. Yes it is initially annoying when you have to make a lengthy setup, but once you have installed it you can easily view or read PDF files on your Symbian devices. You can benefit from its enhanced PDF viewing, as you can easily read the single column texts, that resizes the documents so the user can view it in a better way. In short this application is made for opening large files.