Thread: Which is the best video calls application for Samsung Galaxy Tab

Which is the best video calls application for Samsung Galaxy Tab

Hello friends, I have brought this new tablet pc mainly because so that I can enjoy the video calls conferencing with the people that are located in other countries for discussing about my business. I also want to talk to my relatives that are located overseas so I would want to know that which is the best video calling applications that are available. I would also want that the video calls be free or even if it is not free than I would want to know that is there any kind of applications for video calling that will charge as low as possible. As far as I have heard that Fringe and Yahoo Messenger are best in business so can someone help me to know which one should I opt for.

Re: Which is the best video calls application for Samsung Galaxy Tab

According to me you should use the Yahoo Messenger video calling application that will help you in smooth video calling conferencing from any other party that you want no matter where is he located. This application can be freely downloaded from the internet and you can even make use of the same to make free calls to any one located any where at any point of time. I am using the same application on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet and I can assure you that it does run pretty smoothly and I don’t have any kind of problem with it as well, so I request you to for the same.

Why don’t you make use of the Skye video calling application which is again can be downloaded free of cost and then can be used to make video calls to any one located in which ever country, free of cost. The Skype application is really a very good software and almost each and every person use the same software to make the calls to any other person. If you can go to the downloading site from where you download all the software you can judge the preference of this software by looking at the number of downloads that most people’s have done so I would reckon you to go for this one only.

Hello friends I am also having the same new tablet pc that is Samsung Galaxy Tab that is out in the market, I am also very keen to make some video calls from this Tablet pc to all my friends that is located in London. But the thing is that I would want to have a video calling applications that works from a pc to my Samsung Galaxy Tab. So any one having any idea about any kind of software that is available for making such kind of video calls, please do post on my thread. Please provide some quick replies as I cannot wait any longer to make the calls.

I don’t think so that there is any kind of application available as per your requirements but if you are that keen on making the application run from the pc to tab, then I would reckon you to use the oovoo service that is available on the internet that can help you doing video chat from the Tab to the pc. Also, most importantly it’s a free service and you can use the same without any problem as such. Only thing that you must have is that you will have to create an account on the oovoo and then you will have to join the other people with the same.

unsure Re: Which is the best video calls application for Samsung Galaxy Tab

Hi, i am looking for a program that can link from tab to pc too.
    I am unable to download most things onto my tab, especially skype of which i was an avid user before! It tells me mostly that i dont have enough space but i have cleared everything and moved all else to my m.s.d. Card. There is plenty of space now (though there was enough before) and it still tells me the same thing. . .Does anyone know what the problem is? Im not very technologically advanced so maybe its something obvious though ithink ive tried most things. Thanks

It might be some problem with the software that is installed in your tab. It will be better for you if you can try to update the software in your tab. This is the most possible reason that I can consider for this issue. The installed software might be corrupted in your case and so you are getting the problems like this. I hope that you will get out of the issue soon.

Hi,
    thanks for the info. I really hope its not that! I'll keep trying.