Thread: Call entry stuck in Nokia C3-00 call log and stopped call logging

Call entry stuck in Nokia C3-00 call log and stopped call logging

Here is some kind of unique issue in my Nokia c3-00. Yesterday suddenly I know that the call log did not store the calls to any further extent, not even the missed, received or the dialed calls. It was a sudden occurrence. I can see the previous call logs but after a unique instance it stopped logging. I deleted all call logs. The mobile is now showing only the numbers, not even the data and time. And still the one number won’t be deleted from the call log. It shows as invalid entry. I restarted the phone several time. I have restored all the factory settings but none of them helped at all. There was no logging at all. Can somebody explain me what’s going on?

Re: Call entry stuck in Nokia C3-00 call log and stopped call logging

It was a simple issue in your mobile. You might have solve it yourself if you have notice the phone properly. You don’t need to restore or format the phone for this issue. The real thing is you haven’t set the time and date in your mobile. Due to this you are only getting the number but no time and date of the call whether you have received, dialed or missed. You need to set the time and date properly. After that the phone will start to log every detail for all kinds of call log. However you can get the last call log by seeing the last call duration.

I hope that you have set the time and date for your mobile properly. If you have set the time and date properly on your mobile but didn’t make it as “SHoW clock” then also the phone may unable to log details of calls. Turn on the “AutoUpdate” for Time and date so that the phone automatically update these either by automatically or by the help of network operator. Otherwise there might be option to disable call log feature in that mobile. Please go through some settings over your mobile and see what it can make difference.

You told me that you have reset the phone but you still getting the problem. This really annoying me because I can’t even think about why and what it is causing though. One thing I can say that you have done any terrible thing to your mobile and it is the result now. Otherwise it might have happened without your concern. Whatever the thing may be for this issue no one can suggest a particular reason or solution. So what you have to do is just walk into the nearest Nokia care center and ask for a help from them. They do have a solution for this I hope.

There might be any particular reason for these issues otherwise how the mobile automatically or suddenly stops its call logging. And you are also saying that one call entry is stuck in the log and won’t listen to delete. By this issue I can say that something has went wrong with mobile software or firmware. Otherwise these issues will not occur any more. Do you have internet or data plan in your mobile? The software in your mobile might have tried to update the firmware version and stuck in the middle. Due to this cause only phone log as affected and stopped functioning.

i cant find where to set the log duration in my C301 and my cell phone has deleted the log every 10 days several times why is this happening ? if i set it to 30 days will it delete all calls or just delete the 29th past ?

You can set the limit for the call log to the value that you want. But there is also some limit for that. If you want to get the way to do that then you can see the manual of the phone. If you are not having the manual then you can go for the online manual and see the settings from there. Click here to go to the manual of Nokia C3 01. I hope that this will help you.

I am not able to clear my log list even after formatting my cell
    C3-00
    if I try to delete the log it shows invalid selection...
    :/
    wot to do??

Quote Originally Posted by monarchjyo View Post
    I am not able to clear my log list even after formatting my cell
    C3-00
    :/
    wot to do??
    How did you format your nokia c3-00 cell phone? Usually you dont need to do a format of your cell phone but reset it to factory settings, then only it would be able to clear all phone call logs or such. Try to do a phone reset by typing *#7780#, in your cell phone and then go through the things and then security code 12345.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Yeah I mean Reset
    I did it by *#7370#

still it shows sum residue calls in the call log...
    Reseting the cell didnt help me..

Well, if hard or soft reset is not working than it means there is some problem with your Device OS or registries... But dont worry. Its not a big headache. You can simply fix it by upgrading the firmware. If your mobile is still in warranty, simply take it to Nokia care, they will update the software without any charge. If you want to do it yourself, Install Nokia PC suite and click on Software Update Icon on PC suite and follow the instruction. But remember, if you made any mistake, warranty will be no longer. Hence, get it done soon from Nokia guys.

thanx dude

I am not able to clear my log list even after formatting my cell Nokia C3-00

wot to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Damanyogi View Post
    Well, it seems now a kind of BUG in C3-00. Even hard or soft reset is unable to solve it. So what you need to do is follow the second last option, that is Firmware Upgrade. It changes the entire OS, that usually fixed this issue. OR, you have the last option. Just visit Nokia Care and let them do their work.

To solve this problem you need internet connection.Go to settings>phone>>phone updates>Downl phone software.It will take some time to download phone software and then Install it.Your phone will restart while installing software.Need not to worry for this. Now go and delete whatever you want.Hope this helps

ISMAIL KHAN