Thread: Voice Dialing is not available in Nokia C3-01

Voice Dialing is not available in Nokia C3-01

I have recently bought a new Nokia C3-01 mobile phone for my personal use. Now I started using this phone and also started using its features one by one. All functions and features are there as told by the Nokia. None of them missing. But yesterday one my friend asked me about the voice dialing feature. I thought that it would be included in my mobile phone because it was from Nokia. But the shocking thing was I couldn’t able to find it anywhere in my mobile. So I have again through the mobile specification sites once again. There it clearly indicates that it has voice commands. What to tell now?

Re: Voice Dialing is not available in Nokia C3-01

I really don’t have any idea about what kind of mobile you are really using. I didn’t find any such option like voice command in my mobile and even in the mobile manual. But for confirmation I also checked the Nokia official site and gone through the specification of the C3-01 mobile. There I also didn’t get any feature like voice dialing or voice commands. I think that you have mistaken. It will be better to check your mobile manual again rather than going or referring the websites for specification. If it is there then you will get to know about it till now.

It is possible that there are different versions of Nokia C3-01 mobile designed specifically for different countries. I have heard that one country version Nokia mobile may not be same as another country or continent. There is slight difference between them. However I do not the thing about functions features. If the mobile’s manual doesn’t show the voice dialing or voice command option then you will not get in your mobile also. The website might have by mistakenly written that. You should check it over again. They might have removed now. Please make sure that you are referring only trusted sites.

I have no idea in which site you have got the voice dialing specification for your mobile. I think that you have seen the different mobile’s specification. When I looked into the Nokia Official website I didn’t see such thing. Yes, the Nokia C3 has voice command feature but the C3-01 doesn’t have this feature. On the other hand you will not get the C3-01 specification in Nokia Official website. Only the third party websites are giving the full preview and details about the Nokia C3-01. Again I don’t think that the C3 and C3-01 are the same mobile phone.

Yes, the Nokia C3-01 obviously supports the voice command. I have seen it in USA site of Nokia. I hope that other website also contains the same. You will not get the voice dialing option directly or by default. You need to set the commands by going through the appropriate menu. You need to set this command for each contact differently. To set this, I think that there is a separate option in Contact menu. By directly going through the contact list you cannot able to set there. Both C3 and C3-01 support the voice commands. For detail configuration you need to refer your own phone’s manual.

Down Re: Voice Dialing is not available in Nokia C3-01

Hi,

For those who ar still wondering about voice dialing and voice commands on Nokia C3-01. SHAME ON YOU NOKIA!

http://discussions.mea.nokia.com/t5/...ng/td-p/917197

Yes I have also seen that the issue is with the cell phone from Nokia and I really think that NOKIA should think of this and will come up with this feature. Well if you are having the issue with the cell phone then it will be better that you go to the service center and see if they can bring something in replacement and if not that then see if they can give you some other mobile by paying you the above amount.