Thread: Poor photo quality in Nokia 6120

Poor photo quality in Nokia 6120

I am using the Nokia 6120 that is having the 2Mpixel camera and that should give good picture quality. I like the phone because of the many features that it has like HSDPA, quick software but camera quality is disappointing me. They are completely full of rumour still throughout the day and my other Nokia phone 3110c that is having 1.3mpixel can take the shots better than this. Video quality is better then what happened to the camera. If you have something that can assist me to resolve the issue then please tell me that. Thank you so much.

Re: Poor photo quality in Nokia 6120

You can try to update the version of the firmware that you are using. I think that the firmware in your case may be outdated and so that is showing you that problem. You can check the version of the firmware that it is having with *#0000# and this will show you the version of the software that you are having in your phone. I am using the V 03.70 and that is not showing me any problem like this. So update the firmware version, if you having any other than this and see if that can solve the problem for you or not?

I don’t think that the firmware update is going to affect the camera quality in any way. You can check if there is some dust on the lens of you phone or it is still covered with the plastic. If there is dust then please clean that from there and if that is covered with the plastic then remove the plastic from it. I am also using the same phone and that is not showing me any issue like this. I hope that you will come out of this problem soon.

I think that you will have to read the user manual for the phone and read specially the section that how to focus the camera. Other than this, you should check if the camera settings and make sure that it is not modified. If that is modified then make it default and see the result. If you are not able to understand that then you can do the Restore Factory Settings that is there on the settings sections of your phone. The security code for that is 12345. See if that helps you.

I think that the best way to get the reason and solution for this is to contact the dealer and he will tell you the exact problem with that. If you find that dealer is not helpful towards you then you can directly visit the Nokia service center and ask them about the issue. I am quite sure that they will guide you in the right direction to solve the problem and will make your mobile camera to work properly again. Thank you!!!