Thread: Disable security warning in Nokia N8

Disable security warning in Nokia N8

I am using the Nokia N8 and have installed some of the applications in it and all that are running fine without any problem. The only problem that I am facing with this is that all the times when I try to open any of those applications (say accuweather) then it prompts me three things.
    • Allow application to use phone data?
    • Allow application to access user data?
    • Allow connection to network?

And all the times I have to accept that. Can you tell me that why this is asking all the times and how can I make this disable. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this post.

Re: Disable security warning in Nokia N8

I think that the user manual that you are using will be the best thing that can answer your question. You must have got the use manual for the phone. Just go through that and I am sure that you will be able to solve this problem. This is the first thing that you need to check before doing anything else directly to your phone because if you did something wrong then you may create some major problem with that. Thank you

I am not very sure about this but this can be there in the Settings > Program Manager. There you will get all the installed application. Just tap the application for which you are having the problem and then perform the modification that is under "suite settings" or something similar to that. So try this once and check that if this is able to solve the problem for you or not. I hope that this will resolve the issue.

I have never used the accuweather application alone that you have mentioned in your post. If you want to use that then you will have to install Accuweather widget on one of the homescreens of your computer after installing the application. Now you will have to set the widgets to online and if you do that then you will not be asked for any questions like that. So just try it and I am sure that this will work for you. Please reply if it works. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your suggestion. This worked for me and I would like to recommend all the users to use the widget and this will avoid these annoying messages that pop up while opening the application. Now I am not getting any prompt messages that I was getting earlier. Anyway, thank you so much once again for such a nice suggestion.