Thread: Picture messages in N8 are very small

Picture messages in N8 are very small

Recently my dad gifted me the Nokia N8 mobile phone and it was the biggest surprise for me. One of the best phone of Nokia is in my hands now. Till now the phone is really being serving me well and also giving the proper performance also, but the only thing which is eating my head here is that when I receive any picture message on my mobile then it is too small. I really don’t know why this is and how I can solve the issue. Have anyone else faced this issue earlier if yes then please let me know how to solve the same.

Re: Picture messages in N8 are very small

Well the picture messages in this mobile are considered as the MMs in such phones and that is the reason why it is small in size. Actually the thing here is that picture normally is not considered as the part of the MMS and that is the reason why you are getting this issue. The basic thing here is that it doesn’t allow to view this picture because it supports them partly or the display of the mobile it too big for the mobile itself.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you in this case so what you have to do here is that go in the settings of messages and then you have to just set the font size to be the maximum because I guess increasing the font size may change the resolution for the picture message and then you can view the picture in the way you want if not then at least in a clear view. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you can view the picture messages clearly.

According to me in the latest smart phones of Nokia picture messages are considered as mms and for that you need the proper multimedia messages settings for your phone. So what you have to do here is that just try and visit the Nokia customer care and then there you have to place the complaint and let them know the problem faced by you and demand for the appropriate settings for your phone. And once the settings are properly saved then it will definitely give you the proper view of the picture message.