Thread: Nokia X6 keeps on connecting to internet on its own

Nokia X6 keeps on connecting to internet on its own

Well I am having the Nokia X6 mobile phone and using the same from last few months and I have also establish the GPRS connection on it which I am using thoroughly . But there is a problem which is causing me lots trouble and I can’t even get rid of the same. Actually the thing here is that the phone is automatically gets connected to the internet and the “E” logo is always there on the same. I don’t know why this is happening and how I can solve the issue without harming my phone. Please help me in this case.

Re: Nokia X6 keeps on connecting to internet on its own

Actually the problem that you are facing is the common one with the Nokia N8 mobile phone and it is being faced on your phone because you must have kept the internet connection on forever. It happens if you have kept the connection to on forever then it will definitely connect to the internet. No what you have to do in this case is that just try and go to the internet settings and there you will find the internet visibility option and then just set it to “when needed”. I hope that this will help you out to solve the issue.

Well if you will ask me then this is the issue which is caused on your phone because the software over the phone and you can solve the same by just updating software. So what you have to do in this case is that just visit the official site and then try and see whether the update is available or not and if it is then you have to install the same on your phone. And if the update is not available on the phone then you have to just try and contact the Nokia customer support and then with their help try and solve the issue.

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that I can help you in this case so what you have to do here is that just try and stop using the default browser and then install the latest mobile browser for your phone. I am sure that once you will start using any third party browser then it will terminate the internet connection once it is exited. And if this is the case then I want you to use the operamini software that will definitely allow you to solve the issue and also will not give any such problems in future since it is the best mobile browser available in the current scenario.