Thread: Nokia C7: Maps are not visible

Nokia C7: Maps are not visible

I just newly get the nokia C7 mobile phone. As I mention in my title, maps in my nokia C7 not visible. Does anybody else have troubles by means of Ovi maps? I can notice that GPS works correctly, but maps are not noticeable, even I have loaded them one time more, then also I can’t get the success. Is there any immediate fix for that? I already searched for this on google and many more sites, but can’t get success. So please if anyone have any information regarding this, than please know me.

Re: Nokia C7: Maps are not visible

I am presumptuous you have loaded the accurate map data for your country by means of Ovi Suite or straight from the mobile phone in the case of V3.06 from nokia Beta labs. Because the phone takes a short time to obtain your location the initial time you utilize Ovi Maps, it is probable that out of the box the phone thinks you are somewhere else. Try hunting a city in your country and observe if it exhibits this on the map. This will inform you if the map data for your country is correctly installed. If not then you require removing the cities folder and qf file utilizing the file manager, after that sprint Ovi Maps one time and download some kb of map data to reconstruct the folder structure earlier than download the necessary map data for your country another time.

Possibly you should attempt reinstalling the map data. You can perform this by removing the cities folder and QF file utilizing the file manager, after that sprint Ovi Maps as a minimum one time to download some kb of map data to reconstruct the folder arrangement. After doing this you can re-download the map data for your city again the usual way. Which edition of Ovi Maps are you utilizing?

What you download from Ovi Store is just the Ovi Maps application. It does not include any map data. Map data can be downloaded by means of Ovi Suite. I think I know what your trouble is. Install and sprint Ovi Suite on your computer, connect your phone to your computer by means of the USB cable. Choose the map icon from the pinnacle of the Ovi Suite screen and pursue instructions to download the map data for your country.

I as well have the similar trouble. I have logged to Nokia services, and maps were getting mechanically later than re-installation by your instructions. Installation begun while I distinct the method of voice for navigation. Whatever, currently it works! And, Ovi suite won't setup to my laptop at house. One I am currently utilizing is companies, and does not permit any installations.

However, at present you are downloading the map data on the soar as the mobile phone requires it. I recommend you download and setup the most recent edition of V3.06 from nokia Betalabs. This edition permits you to pre-download maps for the complete country utilizing the Update function. This is extra practical because you will contain the map for the entire country pre-downloaded to your phone.