Thread: Samsung galaxy tab not turning ON

Samsung galaxy tab not turning ON

I was enjoying this cell phone and I really liked the way that it was working. Last night I just placed it for charging and in the Morning when I saw it was turned OFF. I tried to switch it ON but it was not getting ON. Can you all please let me know what can be done here so that the issue can be solved? I really do not know what I can do in this case here. It was just a week that I took this phone from the gallery and then I get this issue. Has anyone else encountered the same and if yes then please let me know what can be done in this case. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Samsung galaxy tab not turning ON

It seems to me that the issue that you have got here is because of the old battery or it may be because the charger that you are actually using is not the original one and hence you are having the issue there. It will be better if you can just make a check on the same and then see if what I have said was really the case there. If there is some of the issue with the charger then you can get the issue rectified by purchasing the new one from the Samsung store. This time do make sure that you purchase the original one. Let me know about the same.

If it has been only a week then I am of the opinion that it will be better if you can simply have the cell phone of yours to the Service Center and see if they can come up with the solution in this case. I am sure that this will really have the solution in this case. If you have it under warranty then I am sure that you will get the charger as well for free. I am sure that you will not at all have any issue in going in this manner. Let me get notified about the same and also let me know if you were able to get the cell phone restart after this charger in the cell phone.

I think that the battery of the cell phone must have got overcharged and hence you are getting the issue. It will be simply great if you can just pull out the battery from the cell phone and then keep it out for some 20 minutes and then when it is over then you can again install the battery and see if the cell phone starts up there. IN addition to this if you want you can try pressing the power button of the cell phone for 10 or more seconds and then see if it really turns up. Even if it turns up make sure that you place this cell phone in the service center.

Here I have the issue with the cell phone and I just want to know what you all can suggest me with. I have this cell phone and I just want to know what I can do so that the cell phone can start taking up the charge. Actually I just placed the cell phone of mine here on the charging and then I cannot see it taking up the charge there. I really do not know what I can do in this case. I tried to see for all the suggestions that have been made and the only option that I have here is to go with the Service Center and hence any clearance in this matter will be appreciated in any manner.

It really seems to me that the issue is with the charger and hence it will be better if you can just have the replacement of the charger done. Also in addition to this just make sure that you discontinue the charging so that you can just avoid the further damage on the cell phone and the battery. Actually when you charge up with the duplicate charger then the battery keeps on getting weaker. It will be really appreciated that you go to the service center and if the mobile phone is under warranty then for sure you will have the replacement done for free. Make sure that you do not have any sort of physical damage done to the cell phone or else it might just void any warranty on the cell phone.