Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab starts to play music randomly

Samsung Galaxy Tab starts to play music randomly

I really need to have help in the matter and so I thought that the best result that I will be able to get in my case would be through the discussion and so I have come up here with the same. I really do not have any idea what is happening on the cell phone of mine and will be really happy to know what I can do in this case here. Whenever I try to play the music on the cell phone I have seen that it just takes up the random number and in addition to that I have also seen that the music sometimes come out of the cell phone and sometimes it does not.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab starts to play music randomly

I am of the opinion that you are getting this trouble because you might have just done some sort of update on the cell phone or it may be because of the application that you might have installed on the mobile phone. I have just read on the WEB that Sprint had just come up with some sort of the updates and if that is really that you are having on the cell phone then it will be better if you can just get it uninstalled. In addition to this please make use of the default music player that is there available in the cell phone and see if that can really help you with the issue there.

What is the music player that you are using on the cell phone? If you are making use of some other application and you are getting the issue then you can just give this application try there. I would recommend you to have TuneWiki as the media application. TuneWiki for Android is basically the social media player. I am using this application and would like you to have the same in your case as well. One thing that I like about this player is that you can see the subtitled lyrics while you play the music there. Also at the same time you can have this application to translate the songs into over 40 languages. I really think that you should give this a try for sure.

Well if you want you can go with the suggestion that has been given above but on top of that I am of the opinion that it will be simply great if you can have the cell phone of yours reset. It may happen that the issue is with the cell phone and after making the reset on the cell phone the issue will get solved. Make sure that you have the data on the cell phone backed up at first. Here is the way of doing it. Switch off the cell phone and then press and hold Volume Up and Power button. Now as soon as you see the logo of the Samsung on the screen of the cell phone then you will be required to release the Power button. When you see the recovery screen then at that time you can release the Volume Up button as well. Now choose the wipe data / factory reset option. In order to select this option you can press the Home button. To continue the reset press the Volume Up button.

If you want to have the applications that can run the music on the cell phone and that too is a well manner then you can have anyone from the below list: RealPlayer for Android; PowerAMP; MixZing or TuneWiki as said above. But it seems to me that using the MixZing Music Player for Android will be the optimal choice to go with. Some of the things that I like about the player are that it can automatically fill the queue with the recommended songs. It has home-screen widgets that have album art. I really think that you can go with this option for sure.

If you want to have some thing from the application then you can really have this PowerAMP music player in your case. This player can run mp3, mp4/m4a files. It will not play the song in the random manner or anything like that. It plays the songs from folders and from system media library. Also it is compatible with Android 2.1+. One thing that you will also like about this application is that it comes with the 15 days trial period as well. So you can have a check on the same done and see if this really solves the issues of yours.