Thread: Applications are missing on Samsung Galaxy TAB

Applications are missing on Samsung Galaxy TAB

I am having a Galaxy TAB with me and using the same from last couple of months. Now the problem that I am facing with the TAB here is that the application which was present on the tablet pc is suddenly missing and I am not able to find them. And then other thing here is that whenever I have tried and use any other application the system automatically freezes and nothing happens on it and the only option remains in front of me is to just restart the Tab and then again gain the control back on it. Please help me out of this one.

Re: Applications are missing on Samsung Galaxy TAB

Well the problem that you are facing is the very common issue in the Galaxy TAB and it is often faced by the users. Now what you have to do her is that just try and check whether you have installed any unauthorized software on the system and if it is done so then check out whether the installation is proper one. I am sure that that particular application is causing you the issue. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that then I can help you out in this case. What you have to do here is that just try and scan for the viruses because the virus is the only one who must have corrupted the application and have make it disabled and that is the reason why you are facing this issue. Now just try and install any compatible antivirus and scan your tablet pc and get rid of the issue that you are facing. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

According to me if you are unable to locate the applications then it might have happen that the application have got corrupted and the only way to solve it is to remove the application completely and then you have to download the same from the official site and the trusted one. And after downloading you have to just install the application back on the system which will not give you any issues what so ever. I am sure that doing the same will help you to solve the problem that you are facing and then you can use the application that you want on your tab.

Well here I want you to install a software called as smart undelete on your tab so that you will be able to retrieve the application or the files if they are deleted. Smart Undelete is a powerful data recovery software. It allows you to recover files that were deleted from your disk. It can support disks FAT/12/16/32, NTFS / NTFS 5 and removable media such as flash disk or USB key. It is able to recover your data even if they were removed because of poor handling, virus attack or system crash. Deleted files can be recovered even if you've already emptied your trash. Smart Undelete works with all versions of Windows.