Thread: Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Tab

Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Tab

I was watching a film on the cell phone here and I came across this issue here. Hope that you will be in the position to help me here in my case. I was watching on some of the pics of the movies and when I clicked on the first pic it just came up and then when I clicked on the second pic then I was warned with a message saying that the cell phone is affected. Actually the pic just got enlarged and then it just went back small again. So, on the first note please let me know if Samsung Galaxy Tab can be affected by virus and if yes then please let me know what can be the best possible antivirus that I can have on the Cell phone of mine here. Please let me know what can be anti-virus program that can avoid such type of scenario in my cell phone.

Re: Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Tab

Let me know what is the operating system that you are using on your system. If at all you are using Windows on the system then I think that there is a very little chance that you can have the virus or the malicious program on the cell phone removed. Since the thing is that the viruses that are out there for the Android cannot be removed with the help of Windows. So I think that if you are looking for the Antivirus then it will be better if you can simply go to the Apps Store or Android Market and see if you can find any of the Antivirus from there. Now the thing is that I can only hope that you can have the perfect one for you from the market there. Let me know about the same there.

I am of the opinion that it will be simply great if you can just have the Panda Security as I think that will be a better option to go with here. This antivirus has a diverse network topology. This antivirus comprises of a centralized administration console which can just take care of the things around the network. It also has real-time monitoring of security. I am of the opinion that if you want to have the cell phone of yours protected then it will be better if you can just have the antivirus that is designed for the android there. I am sure that you will be served in a better manner with this antivirus till date as I have not seen any other antivirus program other than this there. You can get the same from official site.

You can give this program a try for sure. I really think that Metascan will be the one that can help you in your matter there. Metascan is basically an application that has a programming interface that allows all the software engineers and IT professionals to put together numerous anti-malware scanning technologies at one proper place to work properly. This software is available for free and if you want you can give this a try for free. You can just download it and then go with the same without any issue. I am pretty sure that it will serve you properly.

The virus that is designed for Windows is really not going to harm the Galaxy set there as you can see that it is based on Android and hence it is based on LINUX. So if you are going to make use of the Windows based Antivirus then you are really not going to make a good use of the same. Now the thing is that even VIRIUS for Android are also out and it will be better if you can make use of the same Antivirus that is based on the Android. You can choose any of them but just make sure that you have it updated every time so that you do not miss on any.

You have just asked for the antivirus and I think that it will be better if you can just give Lookout Mobile for sure. At the initial stage if you want you can make use of it. I was using it too but then when it started to ask for the additional security access then I just uninstalled it from there. Then I just switched to Norton that was released today. You can give the try for this version of Norton Antivirus there. At the start you can just have the trial version and then if you want you can just get it to upgrade to the full version there. Let me get notified about the same.