Thread: Any idea how can I connect with my Galaxy TAB to other devices

Any idea how can I connect with my Galaxy TAB to other devices

Well I am having the Galaxy tab and using the same from the last few days and it is being doing well. Now the thing here is that I am not able to connect the Tab with any other devices. Actually I want to say that can I connect the same with the network devices and printers so what I want to do here is that just connect the Tab with the windows PC. Have anyone ever did the same thing if yes then please let me know how I can do it in fact I tried the same thing with the Tab of mine but failed to achieve it.

Re: Any idea how can I connect with my Galaxy TAB to other devices

I have gone through the issue that you are facing and it seems to me that there are several ways that will help to solve the issue. And according to me you have to just see whether you are willing to connect the same with the wifi that is the wireless connection. Well if there is that network established between both of them then you can connect the system with the TAB and then you can share files over there. I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to carve up the files and folders and also sync them properly.

Well it seems to me that I can help you in this case. Now what you have to do here is that just try and connect the same the TAB with the computer system that you are using with the same. I mean to say that just try and connect it with the USB cord and then on to the system. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue. In fact I was also doing the same from last few days and it working for me.

According to me if you want to connect the galaxy tab with the printers then you have to first bring the same on to the network and then try and see whether it is detected or not. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing because this is the only way that I guess which works. And if it won’t then you have to just install some application that integrates the same and helps you to get the proper print out from the laptops.

Well I too here is facing the similar kind of issue where I am not able to connect my tablet pc with any other device or system. Actually the thing here is that I am trying to connect the galaxy tab to the laptop of mine but the thing here is that I am not able to update the same and can’t connect it with the laptop. I really want to connect it since I want to transfer some data on to it now the thing here us that whenever I am trying to connect the same then the laptop is not detecting the tablet pc and I don’t know why. So please help me out of this one.